PDA

View Full Version : Surprised the news that Mark Purdon plans...

triplev123
07-18-2011, 08:09 PM
...of permanently moving to Oz hasn't met with any comment here thus far?
I wasn't at all surprised by the initial reaction of the Kiwi trainers to the increases in $$$ at Menangle as far as them thinking of setting up satellite stables etc. but I was quite surprised when Mark Purdon came out & said that he was going to move here, lock, stock and barrel. Menangle's going to be one Hell of a show.

Greg Hando
07-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Don't think the horses are the only reason he's coming

triplev123
07-18-2011, 08:14 PM
Don't tell me he has fallen in love with the produce of the Pie Shop at Albion Park Rail?
That's why Eliteblood & BPH have become so rotund in their latter years. :p

smithy
07-18-2011, 08:40 PM
must be awkward at the christchurch stables, owns the stables but wouldnt be allowed near the house... but natalie must be an upgrade, good sort

eliteblood
07-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Don't tell me he has fallen in love with the produce of the Pie Shop at Albion Park Rail?
That's why Eliteblood & BPH have become so rotund in their latter years. :p

Amonst all the crap Triple V, sometimes you fluke it and get really close to the truth :D:D:D My sister-in-law owns that pie shop and it is responsible for a lot of excess calorie intake.
I'm not sure if Mark has discovered the shop or if he has found something else just as sweet that is causing him to pack up his belongings and move across the ditch.

triplev123
07-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Hahahahahaha. BPH gave me the the heads up on that one a while ago Eliteblood.
Last time I saw him I joked that he should stay away from the Pie Shop and he said he can't, that your sister-in-law keeps on feeding him Chocolate Eclairs & so on. It appears from the consensus of replies to this thread that Mark is following in BPH's footsteps and not only the ones that lead to the Pie Shop. :D:D:D:D