PDA

View Full Version : Race Incident SA

KTQ
01-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Did you all see this? https://thewest.com.au/sport/horse-racing/jockey-josh-cartwright-in-hot-water-after-allegedly-ramming-horses-so-girlfriend-can-win-ng-b88356164z
Pretty terrible, considering how dangerous being a jockey is at the best of times. Apparently he once also tried to steal a rival jockey's whip mid race.

What kind of penalty would he get for ramming horses? Life?

Would they declare the rammed horses non runners?

Also it reminded me of a race I watched on a video or somewhere as a wee lass where horse A was going to get passed along the inside by horse B so A's driver cut horse B off, B galloped and horse A won. I don't know what horses or which drivers but Ive always thought about how unfair it was.

Fan of Jate
01-16-2017, 08:10 PM
He will play the usual trick......stress...relationship issues etc etc.. Others have already come out in support of him. I have suspected this type of act once upon a time in race in which I had a horse racing, hard to prove. But this one seems very obvious. If found guilty he should get an extremely harsh penalty. In other words a written warning and stay in after school very day for 30 minutes for a month.