PDA

View Full Version : Most Valuable Breeding Mare in Australia For Sale

mango
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I just come across this add on the trading ring, Lika Flight 1:57.8 30 starts 6 win's and 8 place's and it goes on to tell you that this is a once in a life time opportunity to purchase a mare like this. As far as i can see yes you would breed to race from her at most but i think this bloke has NO idea of the quality of mare's out there.

Greg Hando
08-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Not for me I'M still trying to find the 25 quarter she ran but had no luck

mango
08-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Hi Greg

I think there's a 9 missing that should be between the 2 and 5 lmao. Now Greg i know this is slightly off the topic a little but this is what was talked about in the breeding panel posts where people honestly don't know much about breeding and need educating on such thing's. For Les to say she is a Top broodmare in Aus and N.Z is an outright lie as far as i'm concerned as you can't be a top broodmare unless her progeny have performed exceptionally well on the track which make's Les P's statement laughable as Lika Flight's oldest is a weanling by Mr Aviator.

Greg Hando
08-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Whole heartedly agree Mango some people have themselve's on a lot have a look at what is written under my post's

remington
08-12-2011, 02:48 PM
just went and found the add and had a good laugh. What a salesman les is, i would hate to kno what the price would be.

doubled123
08-12-2011, 04:32 PM
shes so valuable he splashed out and went to mr aviator