PDA

View Full Version : Wanted a service to Mach 3

mango
08-14-2011, 03:45 PM
My filly has just broke down and i'm on the look out for a M3 service for the upcomming season, so if anyone come's across someone who is not going to use there booking to him could they please let me know.

CHEERS

MANGO

Don Corleone
08-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Shame about your filly Mango. Good Luck and I will keep a ear out.

mango
08-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks Don

It was my mate's first horse and she has some breeding behind her so i give him the choice of stallion and he happened to pick the only stallion that is booked out in Aus.

triplev123
08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Go to his best son via Frozen instead. You will not regret it.

mango
08-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey Triple

I'd have know problem going there but i have a mate in with me and it was his first horse and he like's M3, he near had a heart attack when i said we should send her to Western Ideal at $13,750 and then he thought i was joking but i wasn't lmao.

latemail_cam
08-29-2011, 02:03 AM
Looking for some advice,

Do you think you can make money sending a mare to ROCKONROLL HANOVER?

Have a mare she won a group 3 as a 2yr old so she has good breeding and think could be some good money to make just not sure how the ROCKONROLL HANOVER yearlings sell at the sales

thesushitrain
08-29-2011, 02:58 AM
rock n roll will sell very well

the only way to top him is if she has a good close relation by say cullen, art major, m3 or bettors - and by going to them you would have a 3/4 or full to a good horse

justdoit
08-30-2011, 06:39 PM
Mango did you get a Mach Three breeding?
If I was in your position I would-
Find out where the horse is standing, NZ or AU and if possible send her to that stud farm.
Give the details to Alabar and get them to put her on the waiting list of mares wanting a booking if one becomes available.
Send a private message the John Curtain via this forum and ask his advise, he will be able to assist you in getting your mare bred
to the right stallion.

mango
08-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi Justdoit

I was lucky enough to get a service to him so all system's go. That's one mare accounted for now just have to work out were to send the other 2. I've got 3 stallion's i like Heaven, Hanover and American Ideal so i might just write there name's down and draw it out of a hat.

justdoit
08-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Thats good to hear, you need luck in the horse business:)

mango
08-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Looking for another service to Mach 3 for a mate if anyone hear's of one being available can you please let me know.

thesushitrain
08-31-2011, 09:53 PM
wouldnt mind one myself, PM how you get on mango

anyone have fertility stats, the direct scooters (cullen, m3, cuf) seem to miss alot of horses

mango
09-01-2011, 09:45 AM
wouldnt mind one myself, PM how you get on mango

anyone have fertility stats, the direct scooters (cullen, m3, cuf) seem to miss alot of horses

Hi Thesushitrain

I've got one for myself now i'm just looking for another for a friend, it is a bit worrying that the Direct Scooters miss a few but i'm going with a maiden mare so she will get a few chances and hopefully will go in foal. That said i have a back up plan to go to American Ideal if it doesn't work as his semen seems to be good as 3 mare's at the stud were served last year and all 3 went straight in foal and he is doing a good job so far and i expect A-Ideal to only get better.