PDA

View Full Version : Interdominion Drivers Silks

eljay
12-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Having now seen live the colours launched by HRNZ to publicise the upcoming series all I can say is I hope they didn't pay big money to some consultant to design them. Surely, to anyone with any sense of both design and marketing, black would have to be the worst colour imaginable - both for night racing and tv impact. To me they simply say if you happen to be interested there will be an interdom series shortly but it doesnt matter if you not interested. There is no excitement or pizazz radiating, and to be honest, the first time I saw them last night, I thought the driver was just warming up the horse in the absence of the engaged driver. In other words they didnt look like race colours at all!

nat
12-11-2010, 02:46 PM
See what your saying a bit plain you’d have to look hard to see what’s on them is there a sponsor you would think they might want a bit of coverage

mango
12-11-2010, 03:48 PM
They are a set of below average looking silks and who ever designed them should be ashamed.

Don Corleone
12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Totally agree ! Looks as though they have been designed by a person/company who had only minutes to prepare. Shameful.