PDA

View Full Version : Vic Cup Sat Night

Phoenix
12-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Cracker of a draw !! Melpark Major to lead, ITMQ to take a sit behind Mr Feelgood early, then Smoken Up to end up in the death after coming across from 8, meaning that the race is set up for either Mr Feelgood or maybe Villagem to come from behind and win in good time thanks to the horse that makes fast races.. driven by none other than LJ himself.

nat
12-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Im sticking with Im Themightyquinn Lead ant take a sit

mango
12-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Mr Feelgood
Villagem
Smoken Up

John Curtin
12-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I am a fan of Sleepy Trip even from his draw but I believe all things equal Im Themightyquinn has the draw to win.

nat
12-18-2010, 02:02 PM
You wouldn’t be surprised who win this race tonight as it a cracker of a field I believe that Im Themightyquinn has the best draw to make use of his sprint. It will all come down to how the race is run I think it will be a fast one thus setting it up for the sit sprinter I just hope its a great race

I think Sundons Gift will win the trot he is superior over distance at the moment and that’s his asset against the rest in the last third of a race that’s where he breaks them

Phoenix
12-18-2010, 05:15 PM
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE TONIGHT.. Add Blackie, Has The Answers and Monkey King and you have an ID final field...

Phoenix
12-19-2010, 12:01 AM

YIHAAAA.. SO HAPPY THAT MR FEELGOOD GOT UP... I was jumping up and down in my living room watching Mr Feelgood slide past Melpark Major and hold off the fast finishers out wide....

WHAT A PERFORMANCE...

Great decision by Luke McCarthy to come out early and sit outside Melpark Major and even challenge for the lead... and you just knew that Smoken Up would come out three wide but Luke didn't surrender the death and he pulled off a SUPER WIN...

Like Bill Hutchinson and Adam Hamilton said shortly after the race... MR FEELGOOD must be strongly favoured for ID11.

I'm gonna go watch the race again right now...

aussiebreno
12-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Does Amy Tubbs hate Melpark Major? Why not hand up. Would have definately finished 4th probably 2nd.

mango
12-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Melpark Major hands up and would of ran 2nd but well done Mr Feelgood.

nat
12-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Cannot take anything away from Mr Feelgood tough quick run boy he's getting up there with the great horse's with the calibre of races he has won world wide now

Neil
12-19-2010, 09:59 AM
it was a brilliant win. couldn't believe him tryingfor the lead twice and not handing up to Smoken Up but that is why the professionals are out there and I watch TV :)

nat
12-19-2010, 01:27 PM
This is possibly why the stewards thought Lukes drive last week wasnt up to par he's just a complete diferent horse and starting to get that heir about himself you want have a go then lets run Im up for it. Your right Phoenix he should be the Inter Favourite right now

latemail_cam
12-19-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi,

Would you be interested joining a harness racing partnership of around 5 people 20% shares?

I currently have a half share in a mare and are keen to start a syndicate to race in qld with a specific trainer.

My mare has had 5 starts for me for 2 wins and 2 2nds and 1 3rd.

Msg me if your interested.

Thanks

sales@floralland.com.au

Cameron

Phoenix
12-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Still buzzing from that race last night.

I've been watching harness racing since the early 1990's and I've gotta say that last night's win was one of the best I've ever seen... no, correction... IT IS THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN.

Phoenix
12-20-2010, 07:03 PM
close second/third are Chandon's brilliant wins in the 1994 Aust Pacing Championship at Parklands GC on the Tuesday and the QPC at Albion Park on the following Saturday...