PDA

View Full Version : They nearly all won

Toohard
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Early this morning on Sky news after the QANTAS hearing finished...

1. QANTAS - "We won because them union blokes have to go back to work and not take any further industrial action"

2. ACTU BOSS - "We won because QANTAS have to fly their planes again"

3. TRANSPORT WORKERS UNION BOSS - "We won because QANTAS ain't allowed to lock the workers out"

4. BILL SHORTEN - "We won because the governments application to Fair Work was successful"

Question- How do the 68,000+ people who got(are) stranded in various parts of the world because of all 4's childish behaviour get a win?:confused:

mango
10-31-2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks to Qantas having a hissy fit my semen from Woodlands stud which was supposed to be in Canberra at 5pm saturday arvo didn't get into untill 7am sunday morning. Fingers crossed my mare was still on and semen was ok.

triplev123
10-31-2011, 08:02 PM
As long as it's handled & stored right and the mare's still on the go 14hrs won't stop BD or AI. I reckon both of them are good for 3 or 4 days, maybe a touch more. Got a sample of AI from a Wednesday morning collect in NZ & checked it on the Saturday afternoon of the same week and then again on the Sunday it was still 50%+ motile. A few years back now we got a mare in foal in TAS with BD & the semen was 5 days old. Kept it in the box in the old fridge in Leigh Plunkett's breeding shed.

Flashing Red
10-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Potent stuff!!