PDA

View Full Version : RTR Sale at Menangle

mango
11-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Just wondering if anyone has recieved a sale book for the RTR sale at Menangle and if they have could they please put the name's of the mare's on here please.

mightymo
11-11-2011, 07:15 PM
who is running the sale? i would have thought there would be a list of the entries up on a website somewhere

mango
11-11-2011, 07:37 PM
You would think there would be but there's not, i rang up and there sending me a book out next wk and they said there's no website for the sale. I just thought someone might of had a book and could of put the mare's name's on here so i and other's could have a look as to what's going in the sale.

Love Of Courage
11-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Hello Mango & Mightmo,

Sale is conducted by Australian Standardbred Consultancy. Marshall Dobson & Kerry Baker in association with Steve Nutt Auction Services.

My three two year olds did not make this sale as not advanced enough in their preparations. A pity as they were going along very nicely.

Regards,

Sue

Greg Hando
11-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Bloody ordinary way to run a sale when you can't find out anything about the sale they mustn't want it to be to successful

Big Max
11-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Could not agree more Greg,i've had a look around on line and.......zippo! considering the sale is on the 4th of December you'd think there would be something to start a bit of excitement.

Don Corleone
11-13-2011, 10:31 AM
I can't believe there is no website for the sale. What do the vendors think? Were they aware of this before they entered. I know I would be miffed.
Mind you only a few years ago there used to be a sale that used to travel the south island where anything was sold from broodmares and weanlings through to racing stock. They would arrive in floats about a hour before the sale covered in mud and looking like they had never seen a brush in their lives (and many hadn't). One year I asked the guy who was running it if I could see a sale book and he replied "I'll let you know what their breeding is when they're in the ring because I have run out of them."

mango
11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Lot 1 colt Gold Dust Beach - Coral Shark usa
Lot 2 colt Mach Three - Dream A Rainbow
Lot 2 colt Art Major - Coverde n.z
Lot 4 colt V P Finance - Countess Jujon
Lot 5 colt Washington VC - Falcon's Goddess n.z
Lot 6 filly Bettors Delight - Magnificent Art n.z
Lot 7 colt Gold Dust Beach - Dimpled usa
Lot 8 colt Christian Cullen - Nelly Furtado n.z
Lot 9 colt Art Major - Highview Cola n.z
Lot 10 filly Artistic - Cam Diggity usa
Lot 11 colt Camelot Hall - Ive Got The Blue usa
Lot 12 filly Jeremes Jet - Star Of Peace n.z
Lot 13 colt Bettors Delight - Its A Star n.z
Lot 14 colt Bettors Delight - Bubby Doll
Lot 15 colt Christian Cullen - Imbabluegirl n.z
Lot 16 colt Artistic - Judala Princess
Lot 17 filly Live Or Die - Notsotros
Lot 18 filly Camelot Hall - Riggs ca
Lot 19 colt Artsplace - Maggie Finn n.z
Lot 20 colt Red River Hanover - Jessems Band n.z
Lot 21 filly The Globe - Just sweet
Lot 22 colt Art Major - Moscardon n.z
Lot 23 filly Bettors Delight - Zenardle n.z
Lot 24 colt Gold Dust Beach - Make Me Money usa
Lot 25 gelding Art Major - Oh Please usa
Lot 26 colt P Forty Seven - Zena Leeshelle n.z
Lot 27 filly The Globe - Rum Boogie n.z
Lot 28 filly Ifihadyourluck - The Perfect Moment n.z
Lot 29 colt Gold Dust Beach - Shipps Charm
Lot 30 filly Art Major Tootsie n.z
Lot 31 gelding Riverboat King - Penny Rama
Lot 32 gelding Dawn Of A New Day - Let Me Drive
Lot 33 filly Mach Three - Western Legend n.z
Lot 34 filly Gold Dust Beach - Sultry Sweetie usa

Please note that the following lot's were born in New Zealand in case your trying to look at there pedigree's. Lot 5, 6 ,8 ,12 ,13 ,15 ,19 ,20 ,22 ,23 ,25 ,26 ,30 , 33.

admin
11-18-2011, 05:11 PM
www.harnesslink.com/r2rsale

mango
11-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks heaps Jules

Don Corleone
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah thank you Jules.

triplev123
11-18-2011, 08:02 PM
...and once again, thank you Jules.
Lots of people tell me you're a real bastard...but I reckon you're Ok.:p

mango
12-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I was just going through the sale book and reading trainners comment's and i find it hard to see how they can comment on a 2yr old that has only arrived in Australia in the past 5 day's. There's 13 2yr old's all up so i find this puzzling.

Big Max
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I know the trainers have to say something,bit i did have a chuckle at the stock standard answers from the trainers "comments for owners" handbook.

mango
12-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi Ross

The answers were stock standard as some of them never had the horses as they didn't arrive into Australia untill a couple of day's ago.

Big Max
12-04-2011, 10:13 PM
fair enough,didn't know that horses were arriving from NZ at the last minute

PS any results anyone? prices and times