PDA

View Full Version : Movies

mango
12-01-2011, 10:43 PM
If your up for a good laugh sometime grab yourself The Hangover part 1 & 2.

aussiebreno
12-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Yet to see #2. Apparently not as good but it faced a hard task. Part 1 is bloody funny.
Favourite line: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except herpes. That shit comes back with you!

triplev123
12-02-2011, 12:05 AM
A favourite of mine is a 1980 movie called Used Cars.
You might be able to get it on DVD somewhere.
Stars a very young Kurt Russell & the well known face of Jack Warden.
Very funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

mango
12-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Yet to see #2. Apparently not as good but it faced a hard task. Part 1 is bloody funny.
Favourite line: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except herpes. That shit comes back with you!

Hey Breno
Me and a few mate's rated it just as good and i couldn't stop laughing. Watch it and you be the judge and let me know what you think.

Flashing Red
12-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I'm a Twihard :)

mango
12-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Remember The Titan's what a movie if you havn't seen that you should.

aussiebreno
12-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm a Twihard :)
Still young at heart despite your birthday thread! I thought it was just for teenage girls.

Remember The Titan's what a movie if you havn't seen that you should.
Awesome movie. Not in the same class but Coach Carter is another good one similar to Remember the Titans.
My favourite movie is Shawshank Redemption.

Haven't seen the movie but have watched this scene from Any Given Sunday. Not sure if the speech is an original but its a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

triplev123
12-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Now THAT'S a movie. An all-time great.

Starship Captain
12-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Movie Buffs everywhere:)

Sam Nati could use most of that speech, in an open letter to HRSW participants.

3:51 to 4:02

Flashing Red
12-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Got dragged to see the "Inbetweeners" the other day - I don't like British comedy as it is, I thought it would be bad, it wasn't bad but TERRIBLE! Unbelievable and smutty! Don't see it! lol!

Greg Hando
12-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Best film Kelly's Heroes and any John Wayne cowboy's and Itchy bum's or any cowboy film's.
Worst film Hairspray total shit.
Best mini series Lonesome Dove,roots and Shaka Zulu

Don Corleone
12-07-2011, 05:08 PM
My Favourite film is The Man Who Would Be King followed by anything by Monty Python and the Naked Gun trilogy.

mango
12-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Transformer's, Triple x, Bourne trilogy, Any movie with the Rock in it. Hey did anyone ever watch the Cheech and Chong movie's.

Don Corleone
12-08-2011, 08:34 AM
Hell yeah man I watched all Cheech and Chongs movies man! They were a gas man - wow..................................:cool::cool:: cool:

mango
12-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Hell yeah man I watched all Cheech and Chongs movies man! They were a gas man - wow..................................:cool::cool:: cool:

Lmao i hope you were straight whilst watching them Ray.

Greg Hando
12-09-2011, 02:32 AM
No you've got to be like them to follow the dialogue .ha ha

aussiebreno
12-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Watched Hangover 2 today. Not as good as the first one but still bloody good viewing.
Spoiler do not read on if you want to watch it in the future.

The monkey (a copy of the tiger from season1 who originally enjoyed and was happy with the company of the Wolfpack before being taken away then got the shits and squealed when trying to be kidnapped) and the FBI agent (random, not explained how they knew Teddy was missing and the ending to that scene was abrupt although it did give the 'lost to bangcok theme) and I fully expected the father in law to go crazy given the early charactisation of him but he sort of took it on the chin when he found out what Teddy got up. Still a very, very funny movie though.

Safe to read now.