PDA

View Full Version : Somebeachsomewhere yearlings

montana
01-31-2012, 01:37 AM
Looking at the pics and videos of the somebeachsomewhere yearlings for the upcoming yearling sales it would seem the stallion is throwing some very nice types. I havent seen any in the flesh yet i would be interested to hear others comments that have seen them.

Don Corleone
01-31-2012, 11:45 AM
I have seen only one - a filly, that was very athletic and walked like a thoroughbred and a early runner.

eliteblood
01-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Overall I think they are better types than I was expecting.
There are videos of three on the peppertreefarm.org website as well as plenty of pics on the apgold website.

I have two filly foals pictured below

mightymo
01-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Looking at the pics and videos of the somebeachsomewhere yearlings for the upcoming yearling sales it would seem the stallion is throwing some very nice types. I havent seen any in the flesh yet i would be interested to hear others comments that have seen them.

The only one I have seen first hand is here:

http://benstudstandardbreds.com.au/video/12lot041.php

Looks very light on her feet...

Triple V
02-07-2012, 09:07 PM
A lot of them seem to have inherited their sire's somewhat plain looking head but with it many have gotten his very powerful athleticism/muscling.
Check out the depth of quality in the books of mares he covered in his 1st & 2nd season at Hanover. Given his own racetrack prowess and that level of mare support, if he doesn't absolutely sweep all before him and do it like no other Pacing sire has ever done it will rank as the greatest turn up for the books that there has ever been.