PDA

View Full Version : The greatest trianing center in the world?

trotpace
01-27-2011, 04:24 AM
A MUST SEE!

http://www.freeforum101.com/trotpace/viewtopic.php?p=54&mforum=trotpace#54

wow

Flashing Red
01-27-2011, 03:47 PM
It's beautiful! But I must say, I like Gaitway's barns/stables better. Probably not as picturesque, but a very nice complex Gaitway is :)

trotpace
01-28-2011, 06:55 AM
You've got to be kidding me!

Just so you know, all the trainers and grooms live for free there and are treated like kings.

Gateway is a slum compared to this place.

Flashing Red
01-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Ohwell we will just have to agree to disagree! :) Like I said, it's very picturesque, but Gaitways actual barns themselves look a lot nicer, IMHO. While clean, the barns in your video, for want of a better word, look a little shabby! I will agree that everything else really isn't comparable. But considering how imporant it is where your lifestock actually live, I would prefer them in Gaitway's barns than the ones in your French video.

You must have money coming out of your behind if you think Gaitway looks like a slum, no matter what other barn it is compared to! :D Hehehehe :)

triplev123
01-29-2011, 04:13 AM
Are those remnants of The Maginot Line that can be seen in the background? :confused:

justdoit
01-29-2011, 05:55 AM
He sounds Dutch to me, nice place .

buster
01-30-2011, 02:23 PM
swedish trainer in france?

pretty impressive s you can't build a place like that now, but as flashing said there are some pretty impressive modern places - mark purdons place

mango
01-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Buster
Havn't seen Mark Purdon's new place, i thought his old one was good enough. Hopefully admin get get John Curtin to chase some pics up for us and post them so we can all take a look.