Duane Ranger
01-27-2011, 03:41 PM
http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=86867

aussiebreno
01-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Well done Flashing Red.

Flashing Red
01-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Thankyou Harnesslink :) Means a lot to a uni student. :)

eljay
01-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Interesting to know how many posters have passed the 100 mark.

mango
01-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Well done Flashing Red

admin
01-27-2011, 06:18 PM
Interesting to know how many posters have passed the 100 mark.

At the close of the draw there were 6 members eligible. We're working on a new competition to be hopefully announced next week. If anybody has any ideas for the new comp please let me know.

justdoit
01-30-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Flashing Red,
I have had the pleasure of meeting you and your other half more than once:) good people in harness racing.

triplev123
01-30-2011, 09:27 AM
I'd like to see a Monte Gelrod Lookalike competition.
Here's my entry.
http://image28.webshots.com/28/8/82/23/359088223NZPcRs_fs.jpg

mango
01-30-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi Admin
I don't know what you can do for the next comp but i have an idea for a long term comp where you won't get the results for another 20 months which will make things interesting. As where all interested in racing/breeding after the completion of the A.P.G, NEW ZEALAND AND GRAEME BOARD yearling sale's this year everyone get's to pick 4 yearlings that went through the sale's whether it's 4 colts, 4 fillies or 2 of each or 3 to 1, it doesn't matter what price they are and 1st in best dressed, no 2 people can select the same horse's. If someone wants to pick there 4 yearlings straight after the premium sale they can but at no stage can you change your pick. As everyone has there own idea's on selecting on type, sire, dam, buyer and trainer it will be interesting to see who comes out on top and the prizemoney of the yearling/2yr old will dictate the winner. This will give people both from N.Z and Australia a chance and you can also pick yearlings from both countries. Not sure what everyone will think of this comp it was just an idea.

Flashing Red
01-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi Admin
I don't know what you can do for the next comp but i have an idea for a long term comp where you won't get the results for another 20 months which will make things interesting. As where all interested in racing/breeding after the completion of the A.P.G, NEW ZEALAND AND GRAEME BOARD yearling sale's this year everyone get's to pick 4 yearlings that went through the sale's whether it's 4 colts, 4 fillies or 2 of each or 3 to 1, it doesn't matter what price they are and 1st in best dressed, no 2 people can select the same horse's. If someone wants to pick there 4 yearlings straight after the premium sale they can but at no stage can you change your pick. As everyone has there own idea's on selecting on type, sire, dam, buyer and trainer it will be interesting to see who comes out on top and the prizemoney of the yearling/2yr old will dictate the winner. This will give people both from N.Z and Australia a chance and you can also pick yearlings from both countries. Not sure what everyone will think of this comp it was just an idea.

I would be game. But yes it would be a long term comp indeed! :D

Flashing Red
01-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi Flashing Red,
I have had the pleasure of meeting you and your other half more than once:) good people in harness racing.

You will have to forgive me, I am a shocker of trying to put two and two together re internet forums and real life! :)