PDA

View Full Version : Karloo Mick

Allan
10-21-2010, 01:46 AM
I know Karloo Mick just won a year end honor in NSW (I believe). How good is Karloo Mick really?

nat
10-21-2010, 09:19 AM
At his best unbeatably his last 3 years have stella years he was as hard as nails, for me he's been a bit of an enigma always the dark horse. His early racing style a bit like Smoken Up has been his downfall forced to do all the work while others sat back but like so many if it wasnt for this horse called Blacks A Fake could had been anything. The whole package Owners, Trainer & Mick are a great story of how anyone can have a topliner and live the dream.

Shakamaker
10-22-2010, 12:42 AM
He has won over $1.2M in stakes and been placed in two Inter Dominion Grand Finals, a Hunter Cup, a Miracle Mile, a Treuer Memorial and a Ballarat Pacing Cup. He has won the Ashburton Flying Stakes, the Inter Dominion Pacers Consolation, the Sunshine Sprint (beating Blacks A Fake), two Inter Dominion Heats and a multitude of Country Cups. I would say he is a pretty darn good horse. I know that I would love to own him.

Jimmy
10-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Yes i remember his run in the Hobart Interdon, awesome run done all the hard yards and was still going strong on the line, $1.2m and he has not won a big one, that justs show what true race horse he is! The big question this season is can he match it with them again this season?

Jimmy
10-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Any views on last nights run from Mick, bad post to deal with and could not get into the race in a sub 55 last half ! He needs a Draw badly.