PDA

View Full Version : LOVE YOU french sire

justdoit
02-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Is this horse going to suffer the sought of hype that they put on The Reactor?
I like the horse, he needs to prove himself.
Who is the Kiwi that is always on the defensive every time some one questions the horse
or the little french man?:p

mango
02-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Don't no a great deal about him but at the yearling sale's in N.Z last year there was a colt purchased by E Rosati for around $140,000 i think and there was a lot of interest in him. Last i heard he broke in well in Aus and was sent back to N.Z to Mark Purdon so hopefully some of the kiwi's might be able fill us in some more.

buster
02-11-2011, 02:34 PM
ER spends alot of money for zero, his best horse is a home bred, if i was in a bidding war with him i'd know not to buy it

justdoit
02-11-2011, 10:25 PM
Hope he gets a really good horse, it will keep him in the sport and harness racing needs more big buyers like him.

The French anyone?
Were the French sires used in Australia very second rate? or just as with Love You lacking good numbers?

Neil
02-12-2011, 08:31 AM
He leaves a real nice type of foal having seen my friends two Love Yous. They may not make 2yos but it is still early in the season. Lets just what happens at the end of the 3yo season.

and there were never going to be big numbers - all credit to them for putting their money back in to the industry through sponsorship

I've put my name on one the Grice Brtothers have bred so going to put my money where my mouth is.