PDA

View Full Version : j davies

buster
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
was she not training for a while? shes certainly gone on with the job after a massive year last year

a treble last night and a double today, and 4 of them are real up and comers

mightymo
02-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Beau still doesnt know what its all about, and when he does, i think he is going to make a very nice horse. Just a pity i lost his dam last season :(:(

justdoit
02-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Hi Buster,

Jane has always given straight answers and no BS, you know where you stand with her. A good trainer IMO.
Noel and Jane sounding the same on the phone is my only concern, I never get it right. I get scared when calling them:)

buster
02-17-2011, 09:47 PM
haha classic, very good trainers - which is why i asked, as they didnt have much for a while after lombo sent alot to fitzy

aussiebreno
02-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Beau still doesnt know what its all about, and when he does, i think he is going to make a very nice horse. Just a pity i lost his dam last season :(:(
A small chuckle...NRL fans of The Footy Show would know the Beau Knows section.

aussiebreno
02-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Hi Buster,

Jane has always given straight answers and no BS, you know where you stand with her. A good trainer IMO.
Noel and Jane sounding the same on the phone is my only concern, I never get it right. I get scared when calling them:)
At the Bathurst Crown this year just before Aussie Made Lombo went around Chris Alford got called into the rooms. Aussie Made Lombo was still in the marshalling yard when the others were out on the track .... Jayne was not happy (rightfully so) to say the least. Scariest moment in harness racing!

triplev123
02-18-2011, 12:36 AM
The scariest moment I ever experienced in the company of Noel & Jayne was one night in Cranbourne when I inadvertently got between Noel and a House Special Pizza in a former Church turned Italian Restaurant. I thought I was going to lose my right arm. :p:p:p:p:p