PDA

View Full Version : Horace Foxley

maestro
02-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Please note the trainer / driver change in a form guide near you...

This bloke has been in work for a while in QLD. I saw the trial v Blackie and Feelgood, he was jogging too. The 4th horse in that goes OK as well.

I don't think the walk across the road tomorrow evening will be his first...

So go get some of that lovely $6.50 on TAB Fixed Odds before Buster crunches it :)

buster
02-24-2011, 08:44 PM
ive already backed it maestro, fixed odds were out yesterday
had it in a few doubles as well so hopefully can lay a bit back come the last at menangle

mistor anthony has been backed a bit on fixed odds, cant see much else shorting on any of those markets

aussiebreno
02-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Good pick up there Maestro $6.50 would be surprising come race time.

maestro
02-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Out to $7. It's a decent C2-C5 but this horse won the PM Cup at the Coast last year (as a 3yo) and has bumped into a few smart ones along the way. Trial form can be deceptive but this guy looks primed for a first up kill. I'd be surprised if there isn't money for him closer to post.

buster
02-25-2011, 04:01 PM
his trial form looks amazing and considering those trials were 2 weeks ago he should be plenty forward enough

buster
02-26-2011, 12:18 AM
no good tonight maestro, was entitled to at least go with the winner but couldnt

maestro
02-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Yeah Buster, not a cracker for him either. I'll catch a replay next week, I can't stream video ... if they allow me back into the Country after my performance on the punt tonight. Lanercost & Mister Anthony Quin and a small profit on Georgetown (3rd) was it. Good for about 40% return. I'll get the 60% back next week : )

Zai Jian