PDA

View Full Version : Blacks A Fake

aussiebreno
03-15-2011, 03:17 PM
It all makes senso now. Nat is a women of fairytales. Start 100 will be in the ID final; hence the need to delay his no of starts heading into the series. No heart fib at all; just a reason for better odds :o
BAF will be winning the ID

mango
03-16-2011, 06:18 PM
It would be good to see him win but my $$$$ are with Mr Feelgood.

triplev123
03-16-2011, 06:50 PM
HUGE effort the other night by Mr. Feelgood. I hope he wins for KS. Good bloke.

scottbarnard
03-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Interesting that you regard KS as a good bloke. Many in the industry regard him to be the wrecker of harness racing in Queensland.

aussiebreno
03-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Interesting that you regard KS as a good bloke. Many in the industry regard him to be the wrecker of harness racing in Queensland.

Without knowing the ins and outs of the QLD industry I find that hard to believe. The man gives shitloads of $$$

mango
03-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Not only does he help the QLD industry he also helps S.A out aswell, the wrecker as far as i can see is your RACING MINISTER.

DAZZA
03-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Seymour is a good bloke in some senses of the word. Has and will do whatever he can to help the industry and ever since he has stepped down QLD harness racing has done nothing but go down hill (not that it wasnt with him in charge anyway but just not as fast) however when it comes to compassion for horses he is a s*it of a bloke, but thats another topic for another day and probably not a public forum. But yes Bently is a wan*er, who is only worried about pumping more and more money into the gallop code into harness and greyhounds are no longer and his beloved gallops get all the $$$.

triplev123
03-25-2011, 04:22 PM

I've seen some pretty absurd posts in my time but Sir, you've won by wide open lengths despite being eased down inside of the final 16th.