PDA

View Full Version : soho sale

broco
07-29-2013, 12:16 PM
did anyone go or have results from the sale?
how did they sell?
phone bidding was near impossible unfortunately, completely missed the lot I was interested in

Richard prior
08-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Results are up on the Davidson, Cameron, Board, Simmons site.

Bandito
08-01-2013, 01:38 PM
http://www.graemeboard.com/graeme-board/index.cfm/soho-standardbreds-annual-weanling-and-mares-in-foal-sale/

broco
08-01-2013, 11:51 PM
thanks found them last night, disappointed we missed the one we were looking at, with no phone reception.
looked to be a few cheapies amongst them and a few others that made a lot more than I valued them at, suppose that's the market at the moment though

Bandito
08-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know if Lots 51&55 is a typo/duplication as I do not think Miss Astronomical has had 2 Courage Under Fire colts

Bandito
08-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Just fired off an email to Graeme Board and got an instant reply - how is that for service midday Sunday! Lot 55 was not another colt from Miss Astronomical but the mare herself

astoevelaar
09-09-2014, 10:10 PM
I know this is an old post but i went to the Soho Sale last year. We picked up two broodmares in foal and a filly. Really cheap prices but indicative of the industry. I remember clearly Graeme Board and his team trying to ring people repeatedly but not getting through. Curious what horses you were looking at Monique. I see that Miss Astronomical is back up for sale at the Illawong Dispersal sale.