PDA

View Full Version : Gooo Blacky

aussiebreno
04-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Show your Aussie pride; the sentimental favourite of the nation (hey we wont mind what Aussie wins, yes it is a guarantee we will win; probably trifecta as well ;) ) and post in here what you are willing to do in celebration should Blacky win.
He has the draw - gate two for those that didnt know.

I will run down Oxford Street naked. What will you do?

Don Corleone
04-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey I am not a Aussie but Blackie is one of my all time favourite horses. Go Blackie!!!!!!!!
Also, I am glad to see you Aussies come of age. The first ID I ever went to (1965) and I have been to 19 of them, but it was always a very competitive "state" event. NSW, Queensland, Vic,SA, WA, Tas and NZ. When a winner was paraded it was the state flag that was flown. However for us Kiwis it was always us, NZ verses them, Aust.
So in 2 days time I am heading off to see my 20th ID.............................Go Blackie.

MJay
04-05-2011, 01:57 PM
A nude run would definately be in order, drunk for a month,,, watch house,,, should have enough blackie money to bail myself out tho,,, all worth it. GO BLACKIEEEE!!!

triplev123
04-05-2011, 02:30 PM
I don't seek to dampen your enthusiam here however I do have one query Breno.
How will the casual observer distinguish your good self, the Blackie supporter, from all the other people who periodically run down Oxford Street, naked?
Will you be wearing a Red Carnation? ;);););)

aussiebreno
04-05-2011, 11:13 PM
I don't seek to dampen your enthusiam here however I do have one query Breno.
How will the casual observer distinguish your good self, the Blackie supporter, from all the other people who periodically run down Oxford Street, naked?
Will you be wearing a Red Carnation? ;);););)

I'll be the one who is feeling the cold the most

Don Corleone
04-06-2011, 10:25 AM
If someone could tell me where Oxford St is I will be there Breno. If its the Oxford St in London then I won't be there. As I remember it I was banned from there in 1968................