PDA

View Full Version : Id11

nat
04-09-2011, 10:45 AM
In the wake of tragedy and the foresight and hard decision making made with hearts in hand to shift the event at short notice I would say those Kiwi's have pulled off one for the age's. It was like someone from upstairs had a sense of theater and provided the perfect night after all that rain. It started with Annicka winning the consolation the Swed's will be hooked now then I Can Doosit having the last laugh of an average series battling a gallant Let Me Through to the line. Last of all the pacers final it had what we needed a open contest with so many angles with five horses four champions and one in the making in Smiling Shard charging to the line with a deserved winner in Smoken Up and Lance Justice finally capturing ultimate glory.

Well Done New Zealand bring on Perth already

Maorisidol
04-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Congrats Lance and co and especially to Smoken Up, so so well deserved.
Kinda glad MQ didn't get up because as last night proved he just doesn't have the cohunas that SU Blackie and Mr F have.
Of course he has the most devastating 200m sprint, as displayed in his 2 heats when he did no work, sat quiet and unleashed his ping! But last night when it counted and he had to do some work all by himself, a stronger horse won.
This i think is what the ID Final is all about.

mango
04-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi Maorisidol

I agree fully he has got a wicked sprint but can't do the work of the others.

Ziggy
04-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Was such a great series, full of very good horses. I am so happy to see Smoken Up get up and win. What a great horse he holds the fastest mile in Australasia, had a clean sweep of the interdom, Miracle Mile winner, In my eyes he is a truly great horse. And geez he just thrives going around the other direction. He was just way too strong final night, the others were never going to pass him.