PDA

View Full Version : I C Wilson stable

tyson
04-21-2011, 08:00 AM
I have noticed Ian Wilson's stable hasn't been going too great of late. Have most of the stable hit their mark ???? Not too long ago they were winning/placing regularly

remington
04-25-2011, 02:31 AM
cant fault his 2yrold scandalman today at goulburn looked very good, obviously not in the top class of 2yolds but will be handy and i think will get better with age

tyson
04-25-2011, 05:52 AM
cant fault his 2yrold scandalman today at goulburn looked very good, obviously not in the top class of 2yolds but will be handy and i think will get better with age

Haven't seen it race yet so i will keep an eye on it. I just like punt on the firing stable. You know they all go through the ups and downs. I follow Ali Khouiss, Ian wilson, Luke Mccarthy, Shayne cramp, Greg bond, Ross oliveri but you have to get off the first 2 quick as they run out of form fast. But you can also make some quick $$$

Zipper
04-25-2011, 02:02 PM
remington,

I think Scandalman is in the top class of 2yo's. He won the Linden Huntley impressively and is yet to be beaten. The horse he beat yesterday ran 2nd to Gamechanger going 1.54.7 so he is no slouch either. He (Scandalman) is not eligible for the APG but he will make his presence felt in what he runs in. 4 from 4 you can't argue that....

mightymo
04-25-2011, 02:13 PM
i also think he is in the top few 2yos over here. Very impressive yesterday

mango
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM
I agree he went super and going 1.57.6 for 1710m for a 2yr old around Goulburn is flying. The 2nd Horse is one that i think will improve with racing.

remington
04-25-2011, 11:49 PM
my bad i didnt kno he wasnt eligible for APG i thought wilson didnt wanna knock him around to much so try and pick up the 10k races here and there without running into the top horses, that being said his time at goulburn was fantastic definently a black book and can only get better with age