PDA

View Full Version : Sale book

mango
10-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Just wondering if anyone can help me track down a Lexington Yearling Sale's book 2010 i'm willing to purchase and cover all postage costs involved.

mightymo
10-26-2010, 10:01 PM
The Lexington people are very good at sending catalogues. Go the the lexington website and request one. They certainly send them free of charge prior to the sale

mango
10-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi Mightymo
I filled in my details 6wks before the sale and didn't recieve one and then also e-mailed them direct 2wks before the sale and was told they would send one and still havn't recieved one i even offered to pay all costs involved. I have recieved the Black Books 1 & 2 with out any problem and i cant see it taking 3wks to get here as the Black Book only takes one. But i'll keep trying and thanks for your reply.

mightymo
10-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Hi Mightymo
I filled in my details 6wks before the sale and didn't recieve one and then also e-mailed them direct 2wks before the sale and was told they would send one and still havn't recieved one i even offered to pay all costs involved. I have recieved the Black Books 1 & 2 with out any problem and i cant see it taking 3wks to get here as the Black Book only takes one. But i'll keep trying and thanks for your reply.

Thats really interesting Mango. I have got the Lexington one every year for the last 5 years, but cant get a hard copy of the black book no matter how hard i try! I always get the DVD instead

mango
10-27-2010, 08:30 PM
There's an option for either dvd's or the books i elect to go with the books and it costs $80 U.s which is money well spent, i'm now just hoping to track down a lexington sale book.