PDA

View Full Version : where has my thread gone.

allanjg
09-17-2014, 12:06 AM
to the administrators of this forum i am wondering where my earlier thread titled,"some people just never learn" has disappeared to....has it been a computor hitch or what...i will try to rethread it tomorrow the 17/09/14 and see if stays there for comment from my fellow readers...
ps.it was up for about 5 mins......

Messenger
09-17-2014, 01:51 AM
I never saw it Allan but I am guessing it could have been about Gaita

allanjg
09-17-2014, 12:39 PM
spot on kevin...

teecee
09-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Your post has been deleted. I am not in the habit of editing posts to fit the rules of this forum. Some of your post may be valid but when your post uses the term "rumour has it" alarm bells ring and there is clearly nothing to back up the "Rumour" within your post it then does not meet the conditions of posting on the forum. End result..your post has been deleted.

To all....
I don't know how many times I have written this but ALL posts appearing on this forum need to follow the rules of the forum. If they don't they may be DELETED.
You signed up to the forum, You read the rules and agreed to abide by them with anything you post here. If in future you find your post missing assume you have not followed the simple rules of the forum and feel welcome to repost your opinion in the appropriate manner.

allanjg
09-17-2014, 04:43 PM
yes tony cahill you are right,a public forum such as harness link is not the place to be mentioning rumour has its.....is it trues....i`ve been tolds...i heard it at the track the other days...etc ...etc.so tony carhill if i have breached the rules of harness link ,then i apologise....i will edit my thread headed...some people just never learn... and post it at a later time.