PDA

View Full Version : Please boot me in the backside.........

triplev123
06-19-2011, 04:14 PM
I stood trackside and watched with some amazement the sprint of Master Joy unleashed at the Monday long weekend meeting at Fairfield.........the track was an absolute swamp and he absolutely FLEW. On the strength of that I vowed to back him next time he stepped out no matter where and against whom....I thought he was unbeatable next up. I saw him in to go at Menangle, I made a mental note to back him when I got to work...and promptly forgot. He won it by a narrow margin & duly paid $11.30 on the NSWTAB.:(:(:(:( Those who own either steel capped or hob nailed boots...form a line.

David Summers
06-19-2011, 05:07 PM
Oh no , I feel sorry for you. Don't think there will be much of a queue to give you a kick. We've all done that at one time or another.

Not trying to rub salt into the wound but I did actually back him last night. Not a big bet , but a "win's a win" :-) He showed a lot of courage and kept fighting on. I thought he would be lucky to run a place at one stage in the straight. Think that he has now worked out was racing is all about we can continue to follow him with confidence. I thought the drive last night was pretty good too.

Don Corleone
06-20-2011, 01:26 PM
I watched that race Triple. Wish I knew about Master Joy as I didn't have it in my mix but had the next 3. It was a good race and excellent finish.

triplev123
06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
I can't believe I forgot Don C. Still kicking myself. I had one of those rare lightbulb moments at Fairfield...you know, those ones where you can see into the future...this will not be beaten next time out...and I let it go at $11.30. :(