PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Ben Sarina in today's Herald Sun?

Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild
06-22-2011, 10:48 PM
It was that photo he got the fine for. Was'nt so much what he was doing. More what his passenger wasn't wearing!

mango
06-22-2011, 11:02 PM
No didn't see it fill us in a bit more.

triplev123
06-23-2011, 01:25 PM
She must be a very stout hearted lass & totally dedicated to her craft.
If there's a worse place to get your kit off than Riverstone in late June I'll eat my old Lawn Mowing Shoes.

mango
06-23-2011, 05:39 PM
She deserves a medal then.

David Summers
06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Is there a link to a site / online newspaper somewhere to see what this is all about. I missed it all :-(

Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild
06-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Is there a link to a site / online newspaper somewhere to see what this is all about. I missed it all :-(

I tried to find it yesterday online because I didn't get a chance to read the story, but I couldn't find it, sorry.

triplev123
06-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Earlier today I found myself pulling up for a Coffee in the general area where the offence took place. Whilst standing at the counter waiting for an enormous bucket of triple shot to be pushed in my direction I struck up a conversation with a local resident and was reliably informed that all Hell broke loose during that photo shoot.
Apparently Doug Leihn was grading the track & upon sighting the young lass sans clothing he crashed off through the outside running rail & end up in the bushes.
Peter Dawson caught wind of what was happening, got out his binoculars to take a squiz and whilst endeavouring to walk a little closer and focus them, he wasn't watching where he was going and fell in the creek.
Dave McGill only had a pair of shorts on when the sight of the nubile young lass overtook him & he had to run off behind a basically waist high wall & was unable to come out until such time as the interest shown by his nether regions had 'abated'. Mitchel Reese was apparently the only one who remained cool & calm under pressure. He is said to have tied Girlsniteout to the tree in the carpark, walked over and said to the young lady " Hey babe...I'm Mitch, how you doin'? :cool:

mango
06-23-2011, 08:57 PM
One of the your best Triple lmao.

triplev123
06-23-2011, 09:02 PM
News just to hand is that the young lady concerned was a former girlfriend of Laurence Dawson!!!!!

Smokey! You sly old dog you. :rolleyes:

Paleface
06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Lmao!

mango
06-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Was just talking about this at work and one of the boy's said there was a pic with a young lady a horse and a gig in the Picture mag 2wks ago not sure if it's related but will be finding out.

triplev123
06-24-2011, 12:29 PM
If you look very closely in the background in one of those pics you'll spot the newly created gap in the outside fence & you'll see the rear end of the Acacia Smash Repairs Tow Truck that was in the process of pulling Doug's vehicle out of the bushes. ;);););)

Love Of Courage
06-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey VVV,

Good to see you are back to your best. Keep up the good and witty posts !

mango
07-01-2011, 08:36 AM
I think Ben Sarina should be commended on promoting the great sport of Harness Racing to different people of all walks of life. Page 14,15,16,17 of the Picture mag dated June 15 2011 this mag is sold all over Australia and maybe a lot of readers had know interest in Harness racing and it might make them take a look at the race's (one can only hope) even Paleface Adios gets a mention on page 17 saying dead set champion of the 1970's. I must say i can understand why Ben had a smile on his face as Dylan's pics put a shinning light on the sport. By the way Dylan has worked as a barmaid in the on course bar at Menangle Park. 3 cheers for Benny Sarina.