PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

NagRag
11-08-2010, 04:35 PM
I would like to thank and acknowledge those whom came to my aid after the axle failure on my float during my trip to Forbury races on Saturday...

The very insistant lady passenger in the passing car who was "first alert".. will never know your name but thanks to you a potentially very nasty accident was averted...

The marvellous truckie who screeched to a halt, assessed the most pressing requirement and had the tools to prise the tyres apart enough to enable me to limp off the highway to safety... I did not get your name as I was so stressed at the time, but please know you were the very crucial key with the right tools - for which I will be forever grateful!

Rod Phillips of Palmerston, many thanks for your time, reassuring words and organising a safe haven for the horses..

Ian of Palmerston Emergency Call Out Services... much appreciate your on going involvement...

Jill and Jim Ironside, Bushy Road... what fantastic "hosts" you were - you fed, watered and even conversed (over a couple of hours) with me whilst I awaited our "rescue" and were so gracious in allowing me to leave the float on your property until a recovery vehicle could be arranged..

Gavin Cook, for literally. low flying back from Fobury with your float to pick the horses up, thereby enabling us to race that evening...

Sue Blake, for the use of your mobile phone to take images of the offending damage..

Gavin Burgess for bringing my little "pocket rocket" home..

Heartfelt thanks to you all, it was very much appreciated indeed

Neil
11-08-2010, 09:30 PM
good news story there. glad it all worked out OK