+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Industry Employment

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street

Exclamation Industry Employment

I wasn't sure if this was a topic already or even allowed but I thought that perhaps there could be an allocated thread for employment postings - whether that be seeking or offering.

Reason being, my Dad is currently looking for stable hands. He's based in Busselton, Western Australia (beautiful seaside town, amazing beaches, 2.5hours south of Perth. 25,000 people. great wine, great surfing). We have a tonne in work already and a tonne that have finally recovered from injuries and need to come in ... and he needs hands.

Must be hardworking, reliable, confident with horses, no cruel vices, easy tempered, able to follow direction, not requiring constant supervision, happy, honest and can fit in with our current employees. That kind of thing. I think they'll probably need a stablehand licence too.

He pays pretty good, our horses (all with stable names) are going an absolute chicken treat - Dad's #1 in Australia right now for winners to starts % for trainers with over 75 starts and sitting about 5th on win+place to starts %. He's also just 1 win out of the top 20 nationally based on overall wins for the season. We also have a bunch of wellbred babies and injured ones that show potential coming in so there's lots to get involved with.

If you know of anyone interested, get them to call Barry Howlett on 0413 115 609. Immediate start but he'll be looking for the next while so if someone needs time to relocate, tell them to call.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    You can also advertise through the Trading Ring on harness.org.au, sometimes people do list work wanted ads

+ Reply to Thread