Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hit It Rich

Junior Member Foal harnessyourenthusiasm will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Glenn Mills

Hit It Rich

Be sure to watch a little race in Perth on Tuesday night 10:15pm EST when we see the Bond stable unleash this filly.

She was terrific on debut at Ashburton closing well in a sub 1.55 mile.

Has been trialling exceptionally well at Byford zipping home in quick fractions.

Has the speed to lead on Tuesday night.

Will be good clash with the unbeaten Firebrace who won by a space on debut for the astute Anderson stable, but expect Hit The Rich to make a winning Aus debut and be a horse to follow in coming months.

Real Name
    Glenn Mills
    Full Preview for Bunbury Tuesday

Race 1:
    Tricky start to the night with 1,2,3,4 likely to show gate speed. DOC RYAN (8) will need luck from inside back row draw but it was a pleasing return behind the low flying Hoiho at Narrogin. TIMS PORTAIT (3) is lightly raced and promising. Worked home well from a long way back last start. NELLIE BABE (2) was outsped in slick mile rate last start but can improve in easier race tonight. BRAVE STRANGER (7) is terribly one paced but early speed on will assist and can be in the finish if close enough on the corner

Race 2:
    Not alot of these in theur best form makes it tough. TRUST MY JUDGEMENT (1) may have the gate speed to lead and this is easier than last start. GOTTA GO CHOCOLATE (8) ran well last start and a threat if the 1 holds up early. AINT MISBEHAVIN (11) has ability when on song and Lewis might be able to get his best out of him tonight - a return to form of placing from breeze at Northam in Nov would see him as the one to roll. DOUBLE E (5) finds this easier than last run behind flying Sarah Goody so with luck early can be thereabouts.

Race 3:
    BETHANY AITCH (1) is clearly the one to beat after dominating from the breeze at Albany but importantly having the gate speed to lead these throughout tonight. QUESTIONABLE GESTURE (5) stayed on well from the breeze last time but is likely to be stuck there again tonight. HOT FRATERNITY (8) should get a peach of a run behind the leader and be in the minor prizemoney. MOSSDALE FLYNN (9) should drop 3 pegs early and that gives him top 4 prospects.

Race 4:
    ALKIRAS DESIRE (12) is a jet and clearly has these on ability but just needs to show she can do it over the 2100m trip. Grantham may take HILLMORE DISCO (2) to the lead early and that gives her at least bright place claims. KISSMECOUGAR (10) can sprint home well with the right run in transit, as can SEA ME SMILE (8) albeit the draw is tricky.

Race 5:
    Great clash between thr three drawn wide on the front line. WIMBALIRI (5) was not disgraced when beaten at first local run after leading. Should be cherry ripe to lead them all the way tonight and turn tables on TOUCH OF SUCCESS (6) who had a peach of a run and was too strong when they last met. Could end up with good cover again tonight as OUR GAMMA LADY (7) will likely push forward to get in the action. Shes going well but its going to be tough to do the work against the other two classy types who should get better runs in transit. SCOOBYS DELIGHT (1) has first 4 claims from the kind draw.

Race 6:
    SKY ART (2) is a talented sit sprinter and if he can be first to the markers tonight hes going to be in the right spot to strike late. GAZWANNABET (10) is the class factor and was tough from the breeze at GP on Friday night. CUT FOR AN ACE (5) is ODS and 0 from 11 in stands but going well enough to win with a clean getaway. RUSTY ROCKETS (11) will be running home late for minor prizemoney.

Race 7:
    HIT IT RICH (3) was terrific on debut in NZ in 1.54 mile and has been trialling exceptionally well for the Bonds. Expect her to lead and win tonight and go on to bigger and better things. FIREBRACE (5) was terrific on debut but will need to go even better to win from the breeze tonight. KRISTIAN ROBERT (2) and LIFESAGRIN (1) sshould get cover close to speed and fill first 4 positions.

Race 8:
    Not strong. If FRONT ROW (3) found the front then would be hard to beat off solid debut. DONTCH REMEMBER (2) may be first to markers and should get nice run from there. A watch on BE ON GUARD (7) who broke on debut. ULYIMATE AFFAIR (8) trialled ok in decent time at Byford but has potentially tricky draw

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for the preview Glenn and for nominating R7 as one to watch
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    I wonder which will prove the more appropriate name. Your nom de plume or the horse...!!!! From your enthusiasm I trust she has improved her ringcraft since the Ashburton run.

Member Yearling Diablo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Miller
    Race 5 you didn't factor in Turvey going hard and gassing himself and the 6 horse to help the horse he part owns and trains win the race

Real Name
    Glenn Mills
    Classical Gas

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You guys got me interested in watching the replay of Race 5 but I find I cannot see it on TabTouch WA because I have not placed a bet in the last 30 days - IT IS OK FOR THEM TO HAVE A FEW HUNDRED OF MY DOLLARS SITTING IN AN ACCOUNT (which they no doubt invest in the short term money market) but it is not OK to let me watch replays - Get with the times WA

You did alright Glenn, pick a few winners, your main one got up and you finished with a $6 pop
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Glenn Mills
    Around the mark tonight. quaddie paid quite well considering.

Fairly armchair drive for Warwick once Hit The Rich found the front and nabbed a 33 second quarter.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    Race 5 you didn't factor in Turvey going hard and gassing himself and the 6 horse to help the horse he part owns and trains win the race
    I don't know the 6 horse - Touch Of Success's racing pattern but it seemed to me that he had a bit to do with gassing himself and setting it up for a swooper

Hit It Rich did it VERY easily

No problem watching replays on Sky site - I should have tried my WA TAB log in (not my VIC) to see if that worked

ps Why the delay in HRA results page having replays anyway?
    Last edited by Messenger; 01-25-2017 at 02:41 AM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Touch Of Success is my Dad's horse. Not sure what happened but there's an inquiry into the race. lots of inconvenienced or checked horses going from the stewards report. He was unbeaten in Oz, bar a gallop from the stand at tiny Busselton track until last night. He's not bad so generally put into the race. I'll watch it now..

Kevin, I'm in Canada so my dad's betting account won't allow me to watch replays, I set up a TAB account and that worked for a month but won't now. they won't upload videos and it's frustrating as all hell. one time at a saturday country meet, they didnt upload the results, let alone videos til Monday!!!!!!

Edit: ahh they're uploaded to harness.org.au now
    Last edited by KTQ; 01-25-2017 at 09:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread