Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
I don't know the 6 horse - Touch Of Success's racing pattern but it seemed to me that he had a bit to do with gassing himself and setting it up for a swooper

Hit It Rich did it VERY easily

No problem watching replays on Sky site - I should have tried my WA TAB log in (not my VIC) to see if that worked

ps Why the delay in HRA results page having replays anyway?
I, being grumpy unimpressed me, once actually complained about it and I got an email from the guy who uploads the videos saying 'thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it and understand where you're coming from. I don't get paid to upload the videos - that's just something I do of my own accord and it's time consuming. The more feedback harness.org.au (or whoever it was I complained to) get from disgruntled punters, the more likely it is that I'll actually start getting paid to do it'. Then the head of stewards emailed me saying that if I wanted footage, I could order a copy and pay for it then called my MUM AND DAD, you know because a 33 year old woman and part owner can't have an opinion without consulting her parents first, to explain. The steward didn't address my concern of, as an owner who lives abroad, its frustrating to wait 2 days to see what happened in a race. NZ weekend TRIALS are uploaded on the same day and it's unacceptable. My mum told me that I put them in an uncomfortable position and that I shouldn't have emailed.

Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. Sitting back and not saying anything doesn't change a thing. Do we want to watch as the industry dies or do we want to get millenials involved in the sport? As a millenial myself, I expect videos uploaded same day AT THE VERY LEAST. I expect to be able to pull any type of report I want based on horses results, breeding, trainer and driver results, owner results etc. I expect high quality videos, multiple angles of footage. Part of the reason my generation isn't interested is the quality of output we're getting. Compare it to the AFL, NBL, Baseball, NBA OR NFL in North America. High quality sparklingly bright coloured footage, stats driven, interesting announcers talking about all manners of information. What do we get? Dark, grainy footage uploaded 2 days later, minimal stats, an announcer announcing the field in order as they go around. Unless your horse is winning or you're betting, it's boring and dated.