Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sensational Gabby....give the girl strength!

aussiebreno
    28.9 second quarter in a 2100m 2yo at Gloucester Park and the results page doesn't say Sensational Gabby pulled...what happened?
    Will the winner be coming over for the Breeders Crown? 3 wide in 1.58.7 over 2100m at GP and winning by 10m is like 1.52 around Menangle Mile!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Mightymo

You pulled the right reign by sticking with me on this one, i remember his dam Western Dream she was 2yr old and 3yr old of the year in n.z. Just looked in my sale book and Western Cullen went through the sale's for $37.5k and has now won $285k 6 sts 3 win's 3 places i nice return of $$ in his first year of racing.
    The Devery's sold him after he won his first trial for $150K, and the Polis have now won almost 300K with him, with plenty more to come!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    28.9 second quarter in a 2100m 2yo at Gloucester Park and the results page doesn't say Sensational Gabby pulled...what happened?
    Will the winner be coming over for the Breeders Crown? 3 wide in 1.58.7 over 2100m at GP and winning by 10m is like 1.52 around Menangle Mile!!
    He is going for a spell

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mightymo

He must of been a buy back at the sale, i only had the price down and not who purchased him.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Anyone know anything about the current whereabouts of Cullen Time , his year younger full sister?

triplev123
    That confirms it. I can stop them more effectively than Hamilton, Guerin & the Front Page of Trotguide combined.
    My most sincere apologies to S L Beven, D T Roberts, B J Anderson, B E Sutton & N L Champion.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by ozninja View Post
    Anyone know anything about the current whereabouts of Cullen Time , his year younger full sister?
    She was purchased by J Coyne from Aus for $85k from the n.z premier yearling sale and was imported into Aus in may other than that i can't help you Ozninja.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Thanks Mango. If she makes it to the track here , it will be nice to watch her progress.

Triple , concerning your tipping prowess , you should follow my example. I am taking an extended break in the spelling paddock :-)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    That confirms it. I can stop them more effectively than Hamilton, Guerin & the Front Page of Trotguide combined.
    My most sincere apologies to S L Beven, D T Roberts, B J Anderson, B E Sutton & N L Champion.
    Don't worry triple everytime i have a few bob on something they invariably get beat so there is more than you out there than you think ha ha
    Greg Hando
    Last edited by Greg Hando; 07-23-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: forgot to sign with real name
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread