Been using Sportsbet lately mainly to utilise Power Play (boost odds by 20%).

Am finding I am spending more time on live chat, emailing customer service and calling customer service than I am on placing bets.

Pre post bet Lazarus for Vic Cup. Contacted them a few hours after the race and it took them another hour to pay out. Should be paid out on all clear as other agencies did.

Pre post bet Bling for Hunter Cup. Contacted them Sunday morning and wasn't until late Sunday arvo they cleared my fund. Should be paid out on all clear as other agencies did.

Final field bet Trick Styx with Sibelia Stakes. I noticed it was scratched this morning. Rang them lunchtime and was told would be refunded and was promised a bonus bet was being processed straight away. They done nothing so I rang them again at 5 and they refunded bet within the hour. Had to speak to live chat again now to get my bonus bet given. Other agencies refunded scratched/postponed bets very timely.

Have got pre post Lazarus for the Chariots. Fingers crossed he wins and if he does I will not contact them and see how long it takes. Pretty ordinary - should be paying on all clear or very timely as the other agencies do.