Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where do I find Melton class records

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Where do I find Melton class records

Where do I find Melton class records AGAIN?
    It should be easy - for Menangle you just Google 'track records Menangle' and there they are
    But do the same for Melton and you only find harness.org's single track record for each distance on their Tracks page
    I know if I was home I have the link somewhere but
    Tonight I wanted to know how close Thisbeachrighthere's 1.54.8 was to the Melton 2yo Rec

Cody, is there any chance (All) Track Records could come under Tabcorp Park's Racing tab and come up when some poor bugger googles 'Melton track records'
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Can we add it Aus wide?

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Where do I find Melton class records AGAIN?
    It should be easy - for Menangle you just Google 'track records Menangle' and there they are
    But do the same for Melton and you only find harness.org's single track record for each distance on their Tracks page
    I know if I was home I have the link somewhere but
    Tonight I wanted to know how close Thisbeachrighthere's 1.54.8 was to the Melton 2yo Rec

Cody, is there any chance (All) Track Records could come under Tabcorp Park's Racing tab and come up when some poor bugger googles 'Melton track records'

Here ya go Kev. Didn't scan too well but if zoom it in can read it. In racebook every week. Not updated for Bling It on Hunter Cup yet.
    Attached Images

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Thumbs up

Thanks Paul. It scanned well enough. If I lived close to Melton I would be there every week
    Glad to report that HRV's Cody Winnell is looking into the possibility of including it on the Melton website
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Come on Cody crack the whip down there - still no sign of a Records page on either the HRV or Tabcorp Park site.* They should certainly rate a mention before some of the other stuff on there. Menangle provides them and so should we. The truth be known, punters should be able to see the various class records for all the tracks in the state. I would suggest that HRA's Clubs & Tracks page could contain all this but knowing that they cannot manage a Trainer column in a horse's Performance, I will settle for just Melton's records
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...d-Nostra-Beach

Glad to see that this story on Nostra Beach mentioned that she broke the track record in the APG final

Otherwise you would not know unless you attended and had a racebook
    If the copy kindly provided by Paul in post 3 was still the record then she smashed the record by 2 whole secs

How hard can it be to put the Tk class records on your website?
    I will contact Tabcorp Park again and let you know how I go
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If post 3 is still accurate info, then I figure Tell Me Tales 1.53.1 was a record for 3yoF at Melton tonight

It is ridiculous that this information is not online and at our fingertips - this will be my mission next week (no more pussy-footing around)
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I noticed tonight that Mattie Craven is still syndicating a yearling half sister to Tell Me Tales which he bought for only $8k and she is by Art Major

http://www.trotsownthemoment.com.au/...ilable-horses/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Cody Winnel got back to me and has assured me that class records will be available on track pages in the coming months - patience
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Cody Winnel got back to me and has assured me that class records will be available on track pages in the coming months - patience

Hi Kevin, as explained via email, RISE manages harness.org.au records pages. It is my understanding RISE is redesigning the website & launching that in coming months, which I am told will include class records.

+ Reply to Thread