Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Change of Trainer info would be good

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge

Change of Trainer info would be good

Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Harnessweb shows that to be Ahmed Taiba
    Change of trainer information in the form guide would be useful information I think.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Change of trainer information in the form guide would be useful information I think.
    I have banged on about that for years Noel but nobody is listening
    We cannot even find it out easily ourselves
    There is NO TRAINER'S COLUMN under a horse's Performance
    I got the impression from HRA that it was either too hard to add a column, they did not think it important or didn't care - Unbelievable
    What pissed me off the most was that despite emailing the sec of the Vic trainers association twice - hoping to enlist their support - I never got a reply
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Look up the horse's name on the website under Australian Breeding. All the horse's race history is there - including the trainer's name.

I find it interesting the horse in question returned positives for the substances quoted just a month after its last start for the previous trainer. One can only wonder what had gone on during the ensusing 31 days. Alas, we can only speculate as HRNSW is unlikely to release the full transcript of the inquiry.

Just sayin'!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Showgrounds View Post
    Look up the horse's name on the website under Australian Breeding. All the horse's race history is there - including the trainer's name.

I find it interesting the horse in question returned positives for the substances quoted just a month after its last start for the previous trainer. One can only wonder what had gone on during the ensusing 31 days. Alas, we can only speculate as HRNSW is unlikely to release the full transcript of the inquiry.

Just sayin'!

What site are you talking about Trevor? I have never seen a trainer's column on a HRA site and have never been able to convince them to include one
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Does anybody know what site Trevor is talking about? I think he is getting drivers mixed up with trainers
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Go into the HRA website, select "Results", select 14 June 2014, select Tabcorp Park Menangle and look at the Kubota stakes.

I know it is easier just to go into Australian Breeding and select Vinny Chase, but the race performances do not show the trainer. Find the race meeting results and the trainers are listed.

A bit of mucking around, I know. The HRA website, as good as it has been, is getting on and needs to be refreshed.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    Go into the HRA website, select "Results", select 14 June 2014, select Tabcorp Park Menangle and look at the Kubota stakes.

I know it is easier just to go into Australian Breeding and select Vinny Chase, but the race performances do not show the trainer. Find the race meeting results and the trainers are listed.

A bit of mucking around, I know. The HRA website, as good as it has been, is getting on and needs to be refreshed.
    Ugh !!! I think I have read this somewhere before in the not too distant past haven't I Kev? Now that it's sorted and we're all reading from the same page can we get back on track with this thread?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Of course we know that Trevor, we are talking about how one can easily spot a 'Change of Trainer' - going through the results for every race the horse has run would be ridiculous compared with HRA getting off their arse and including a Trainers column in a horse's performance record

Back on track now TC
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    OK, accept my apology for trying to assist.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am sorry Trevor but instead of helping you confused me by saying:
    "Look up the horse's name on the website under Australian Breeding. All the horse's race history is there - including the trainer's name."
    which is not the case BUT what we want

TC I will make it a new thread
    Last edited by Messenger; 02-12-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread