Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Mile 2017

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Your list is much easier to read Kevin.
    I reckon AFL should get in but being a C2 is a big ??????, but in saying that he can lead , hold the lead , and run them along. I remember a horse Shane's dad had Island Glow used to run along in front.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Anything For Love, despite its M0 C2 Assessment has 43pts and is 16th on that list
    With 2 fields of 8 (plus 2+2 emerg) does this mean he is in? Although the conditions say:

For Pacers selected by the NSWHRC Racing Management & HRNSW Handicappers from nominations received. WINNER and SECOND placegetters receives automatic invite to the Miracle Mile at Tabcorp Park Menangle 2017. Maximum Eight (8) starters and two (2) reserves X 2 Divisions.
    I wouldn't think the points have any bearing on field selection. Look at where AFL, Bettabe Perfect and No Doctor Needed earned their points compared to say Major Croker and Yayas Hotspot. Would be unfair to do it on top 16 on points.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    I wouldn't think the points have any bearing on field selection. Look at where AFL, Bettabe Perfect and No Doctor Needed earned their points compared to say Major Croker and Yayas Hotspot. Would be unfair to do it on top 16 on points.

Fair enough but as usual Brendan there will be arguments for who should & who should not get in.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Fair enough but as usual Brendan there will be arguments for who should & who should not get in.

No doubt.

My 16 FWIW - Smolda, Hector, Bling, Lenny, Have Faith In Me, Yayas, Tact Tate, Salty Robyn, Major Croker, Mach Doro, Hug the Wind, Tiger Tara, Allblack Stride, Mach Doro, Aztec Bromac, AFL. Emerg Clancy, No Doc Needed

aussiebreno
    $2.10 for Lenny drawn there is a steal.

Hector drawn there should be winning as well.

Aiken won't be so lucky against Purdon next week though!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good work Breno - the TAB makes the fields available before anyone else LOL
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    M3 was the minimum you need to get a gig
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Can Picadilly Princess get an invite - it was a super win

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#PCM18021703
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    $2.10 for Lenny drawn there is a steal.

Hector drawn there should be winning as well.

Aiken won't be so lucky against Purdon next week though!
    First part of the plan paid off. Second part looks even more likely for mine now.

Smolda went a 1.51 last mile in a mile and a half Ballarat Cup and beat Lazarus. Lazarus quite clearly put in the four performances of the season in NZ Cup, NZ FFA, Vic Cup and Chariots. They the two winning chances for mine. May as well put in Waikiki Beach for the tri!

Thought Bling making move forward to prominent position in 29.9 quarter yet being run down by Tiger Tara and Aztec Bromac was pretty disappointing. An analysis of his Menangle form V non-Menangle form and taking into account the strength of the race would be interesting.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 02-19-2017 at 10:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread