Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    General Admittance $89 for the Melbourne Cup - the InterDom is only $15
    And the lemmings fronted up with 89 bucks in hand; sure to pocket the $15 when the ID comes around. Being seen to be a bit of a lair is far more important these days than watching high quality racing.

It will be interesting to learn the attendance at the NZ Cup at Addington next Tuesday. The NZMTC seems to be able to attract all of the above qualities on their big day.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Race at GP last night had Cracka Tinny, One For Dave andMe and I'm Drinkindoubles.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hope they were all swabbed
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is a Friday and there is no harness and no gallops racing in Victoria

(both tonight only)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Greg Baum has stooped to a new low in the pretentious drivel he writes in The Age. It is time The Age surveyed their readers and found out who they appreciate and who they avoid

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/the-big...09-p50f2i.html
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Another example of Fairfax's "quality journalism".

And Fairfax journos wonder why nobody buys there newspapers.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    The brilliant Sinbad Bay passed away over the week at 34 years of age

Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Wow. Thought he would have passed away long ago, Kyle. Now I am REALLY feeling my age. Came from a virtually unheard of horse (outside of Tasmania) as a 4yo and really set the world on fire. Despite dodgy legs, he was still killing it as at 11 years.

A really wonderful horse. A life well lived old fella. Thanks for the memories.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    First ever TAB monte at Alexandra Park last night. 2nd highest turnover of the night and according to one regular attendee the most engaged the crowd had been all year apart from the race with Chicago Bull

NB perhaps should be in SSS thread. The Bulls race was a Standing Start. For the long term benefit of the industry we need to ensure Trans Tasman Rivalry continues, and part of that is standing starts.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.

http://www.harnessracingforum.com/showthread.php?9327-Race-Fixing-Arrests-over-Airbor

Why do HRV allow people facing charges for supplying class b drugs to feature in media promotions?
    I understand that people are innocent until proven guilty but our sports image should be better protected and these people avoided until they are cleared.
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread