Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 111 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hope the escapee recovers fully Katie. Gums really are bloody dangerous things.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Being pedantic here, I know, but I wonder why Terang today is called a Twilight meet (the last is at 8.36) while yesterday's Melton was called a Night meet (the last was at 8pm)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    TheTrots.com Fields for Bendigo tonight were not the greatest guide to Odds/Favouritism

R1 Nominated Magic Smile as $4 fav, it started $8.60, Radiant Rose started $3.70 fav not the suggested $6
    R2 Cmonbabylitemyfire nominated as $4 fav but started $7.10 with Nats A Christian $2.80 fav not $6
    R3 Kvalley Senator AND Avimore $2.80 Equal favourites but KS started $1.40 while Avi was $6.80
    R4 $2.40 not $3 was pretty close
    R5 Dennis William started $1.20 not $2.20
    R6 $1.70 not $2.40 happens (a lot at the trots)
    R7 $3 pop started $4 2nd fav while the suggested $4 2nd fav ended up $3.70 fav so VERY CLOSE
    R8 Delightful Mia nominated as $3.50 fav but started $9.10 while All Whitey Then nominated as a $9 chance but started $3.80 fav

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=BN250520
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Anybody know what caused R6 at Mildura today to be abandoned?

I keep seeing massive discrepancies between odds quoted with the fields and 'actual' SP
    Just now R2 Shep Tasma Flash listed as $14 - paid $4
    Last edited by Messenger; 05-29-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Anybody know what caused R6 at Mildura today to be abandoned?

I keep seeing massive discrepancies between odds quoted with the fields and 'actual' SP
    Just now R2 Shep Tasma Flash listed as $14 - paid $4
    I was watching. Leaving the straight with two laps to go a horse racing midfield on the inside appeared (to me) to choke down and ran a horse outside it up the track, locked wheels in the process and tipped the driver out. Another horse appeared to go down. Between them they pretty well blocked the track and stewards immediately called it a no race. No other footage was shown, blink and you miss it kinda stuff.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for the info Trev
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am not sold on thetrots.com.au offering Goodform Gameplan's on Friday and Saturday nights meetings
    I think they need to remember the GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY message and tone them down a bit
    Anyone following Blake Redden's plan for tonight at Shep have started their weekend losing at least $280 on my reckoning
    This included a $100 bet in one race (and not on the odds on fav)

https://www.thetrots.com.au/news/art...iday-29th-may/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Anybody interested my new avatar is Alta Christiano huge loss that he is no longer with us.
    Attached Images

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Our thoughts are with Paul (Toohard) after his promising mare Something Fast broke down in R4 at Cranbourne last night and could not be saved
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Our thoughts are with Paul (Toohard) after his promising mare Something Fast broke down in R4 at Cranbourne last night and could not be saved
    Yes mate, I know the family is shattered, young Luke was calling the race as well to further the pain. Bloody horses, at times like this you question your sanity.

+ Reply to Thread