Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle

The Bulli cup should be very good as well. That is a field worthy of a $100,000 race and a much better field than we have seen in some of the more recent cups

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of Jate View Post
    The Bulli cup should be very good as well. That is a field worthy of a $100,000 race and a much better field than we have seen in some of the more recent cups
    Tiger Tara a big chance to knock off Lenny - in fact Tiger goes in favourite. Drawn inside him and Lenny had a little bit of time off. Will be good to see Tiger measures up - but even if he beats Lenny here the Len Smith will be another test.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Julius Caesar discussion moved to Breeding forum
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Who would have thought that harness.org.au would be the only Australian website hit by the world's biggest cyber attack
    or maybe there is some other reason I cannot get HRV, HRA, HRNSW (on Explorer or Chrome)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    At least is will stay in the city....................http://www.harnesslink.com/News/Queensland-s-racing

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Who would have thought that harness.org.au would be the only Australian website hit by the world's biggest cyber attack
    or maybe there is some other reason I cannot get HRV, HRA, HRNSW (on Explorer or Chrome)
    Working now in google chrome. Maybe a problem on your end, HRV, HRA and HRNSW websites would have different servers I would imagine.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It was probably only for half an hour - I don't think it was my end as I could open every other site I tried
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Definitely not you Kevin.��

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well I went to Hamilton as the weather was pretty dam good for late autumn and even though the temp in Hamilton seemed good the little rise that the track is on was its usual 'breezy' self (I know I am getting old)
    I stayed for 5 races but when I found myself staying in the lounge for a race, I knew it was time to go. It was beautiful when I got home an hour away so I think it must have just been me, considering they didn't even have their little bar radiators out in the lounge today. Nevertheless I still think it is time for Hamilton to get themselves a Coonara for the lounge - they can hit me for a donation (they would only need to find about 10 of us)
    Regardless of no heating their lounge beats mine anyway because it is a pleasure to watch the Mediatec stream and replays in full HD (that should have been my excuse for staying in the lounge - it sounds tougher)

Straight off I was impressed that the Race book not only had the track record listed for each race but also the Age/Sex record for each race - I have not noticed that before

As far as amusing myself between races, well I ate far too much - 2 hamburgers with the lot and coffee and cake
    I checked out Our Little General to see if he is as small as he looks on the track - Anne, how many hands is he? Did it affect his sale price?

Stabled just up from him was the cutest thing I saw at the track today - Kelsrockndownunder (R2) had a a miniature horse for his travelling companion

The Pick 6 competition always fills in the space between 2 races
    I would not be surprised if someone snagged it as I only missed by choosing the wrong option when debating between 2 in the trot

One advantage of a big space between races is that I only missed watching one race live as I was home in time for the last 2 (turns out it only takes 58min from Halls Gap)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Bonnie will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Anne Anderson
    Occupation
    Horse Breeder /Owner
    Horses
    Ladies In Red, Hurricane Harley, Honolua
    Hi Kev. Yes he is only small. Around 14 hands I would think. He thinks he is a giant and acts like the king around the stables. His Dam Kabbalah Karen B was a very fast racemare 1.52.8 and $285,098 in the States . She is a Western Terror and is not a big mare. OLG is her second foal and created a lot of interest at the yearling sales but some buyers were put off by his small stature. We wanted more but he was sold at the APG sale for $38,000 and we retained a share. I love his attitude to racing, he thrives on it and when Chris said go yesterday he put a space in them very quickly. KKB is in foal to Mach 3 again and the Vet says it's a boy ! We hope she's right.

+ Reply to Thread