Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I don't often look at Mildura (sorry Mildura) but Mallee Reactor, the winner of R1 might be a serious 3yo

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/fi...19#MLC13031910

That is 6 wins from 7 starts and the fashion and time of tonights run were VG
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Ex Fremantle Docker, GWS Giant and Carlton Blue Rhys Palmer three a shoe at the horses in a race at GP last night. Absolute flog. He never fit in at Carlton and spoke out against their culture but its easy to see who the true flog is.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Ex Fremantle Docker, GWS Giant and Carlton Blue Rhys Palmer three a shoe at the horses in a race at GP last night. Absolute flog. He never fit in at Carlton and spoke out against their culture but its easy to see who the true flog is.
    Didn't know much about the bloke but you're on the money Breno, absolute flog.

Besides a life ban from all racecourses, would expect police charges.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    My daughters in-laws are in the breeding group that sold Mystic Journey for $11k,
    Don't feel too bad for them - they have plenty of related foals who will now sell for plenty
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Well done Kev to all concerned with Mystic Journey who’s certainly lived up to her name by giving them a journey they won’t forget. Seems Tassie and Vic keen to lay some claim to her origins. Some other controversies over the make up of the field for the race to I believe but all credit to the winner and RVL for trying something different

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    Well done Kev to all concerned with Mystic Journey who’s certainly lived up to her name by giving them a journey they won’t forget. Seems Tassie and Vic keen to lay some claim to her origins. Some other controversies over the make up of the field for the race to I believe but all credit to the winner and RVL for trying something different
    The group of 6 friends who bred her live in Vic but keep some of their horses down in Tassie
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Quote Originally Posted by arlington View Post
    Didn't know much about the bloke but you're on the money Breno, absolute flog.

Besides a life ban from all racecourses, would expect police charges.
    Would have to say Wayne that I find this comment from you somewhat ironic. Am not condoning for a millisecond the actions of the spectator at Gloucester Park last night, and not only here from you have I read calls that he be banned from race courses for life and charged by police. I’ve read he should be imprisoned, beaten, tied to the track and run over by the field and an assorted array of track vehicles also, as his actions could have endangered the lives of our horses and drivers. No doubt they could have, but equally or moreso endangering the lives of our horses and drivers are the actions of drivers who cause interference in a race, in some instances deliberately driving into another horse in a race and we only suspend them from driving, usually only for a matter of weeks.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Might be time I went to twitter, left the forum. That would be ironic. Or do I need to google the definition of ironic?

It may well be beyond my comprehension that me saying As for penalties going forward, if it's with intent, as long as driver status is irrelevant and a changed policy is clear, make it 6 months is indicative of me not having any concern for life or limb of driver or horse? And/or I should have made this clearer, in me supporting relegation the risk to driver and horse will be minimised significantly.

Might just be me.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Love to see this vision that supposedly supports Rhys story.

Edit: Somebody saying he is an owner was at at GP and 3m away from Rhys calling BS on the story Rhys is giving.
    Last edited by aussiebreno; 03-17-2019 at 01:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread