Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 112 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Ch2 ODDS AND ENDS - not big enough for a thread of their own

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If you study the times from yesterday's Cranbourne meet you will see that one race stands out - R3 run in 1.55.6

It is little wonder as winner Farady Hanover had won 3 from 6 since coming from America with a nice record
    She is a 3yo but being bred in the US she is half a year younger than our 3yo's
    while 2nd placed 4yo Smooth Choice was a Gp1 winning 2yo in NZ

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#CRC14112101
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    If you study the times from yesterday's Cranbourne meet you will see that one race stands out - R3 run in 1.55.6

It is little wonder as winner Farady Hanover had won 3 from 6 since coming from America with a nice record
    She is a 3yo but being bred in the US she is half a year younger than our 3yo's
    while 2nd placed 4yo Smooth Choice was a Gp1 winning 2yo in NZ

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...21#CRC14112101
    Smooth Deal was the top priced yearling of his year, $240,000. He was looking a bargain early when he slaughtered the opposition in the Young Guns. Then the wheels fell off. After several disappointing performances, interrupted by various veterinary procedures, he was sold to Victoria where his form has been hot and cold. Yesterday's run was much better but if he was anything near his 2yo best he would have motored straight past the winner. Hope he is coming back because he was certainly an exciting youngster.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Trev, I always enjoy reading your posts especially those with a NZ flavour as you keep tabs on the kiwis so much better than most of us
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have stated in the Interdom thread that I rarely follow non Victorian harness racing
    This is partly why I cannot be bothered going to Maryborough today (a 1˝hr drive I enjoy)
    The only way to reduce the boredom of the sometimes 40min between races is to be a fan of Tamworth (mind you even that still leaves 30mins between some racing despite following 2 states)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    PeterProfit has been writing a lot about the VHRC of late. I have no knowledge of the VHRC and will wait for all the cards to be played out before making it a forum topic.
    At this stage I can only say that the PP articles have been supportive of Fred Crews who was asked to front a club Disciplinary sub committee and in his absence was suspended from the VHRC for 5yrs
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Fred Crews is not going to be worrying about the VHRC - he is in the Interdom winners club!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Fred Crews is not going to be worrying about the VHRC - he is in the Interdom winners club!
    The karma bus is carrying a lot of passengers tonight. Congratulations Fred and Emmett and Richard Brosnan for bringing the horse back to the top of his game.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With 7 news coming up I am changing channels to continue watching The Ashes
    and I find Gareth Hall hosting a special Greyhound event on 7Two
    The doggies have well and truly gone past us
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Stablemates and Full brothers Celestial Trekker and Celestial Gossip won races 3 & 8 at Cranbourne tonight

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...22#CRC18012206
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Two sires, you may not have heard of, won consecutive races at Bendigo tonight
    27yo Just Turf who stopped serving mares 5yrs ago notched up his 5th winner
    while 9yo Goodtime Sammy produced his 1st winner

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=BN200122
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread