Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chris Lewis

Chris Lewis

Hi,
    I need all the information you have about Dexter Dunn who is representing Nez Zealand in the 2011 World Driving Championship in USA.

I'm editor of the danish website www.travservice.dk and we have made a presentation of all 10 drivers on out website, but I don't know much about Dexter Dunn - so please help me

If you know "something" about the australian driver, Chris Lewis, it'd also be very helpful.

Thanks !

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikBerg64 View Post
    Hi,
    I need all the information you have about Dexter Dunn who is representing Nez Zealand in the 2011 World Driving Championship in USA.

I'm editor of the danish website www.travservice.dk and we have made a presentation of all 10 drivers on out website, but I don't know much about Dexter Dunn - so please help me

If you know "something" about the australian driver, Chris Lewis, it'd also be very helpful.

Thanks !
    Hi HenrikBerg64, your name is kind of freaky as their is a horse that races down here called Henrik Zetterberg.

Feel free to copy and paste the following for Chris Lewis. I'm sure others will add to it.

He is from Hobart Tasmania (this is also where Princess Mary is from) and was the first driver to drive 400 winners in a season; finishing with 453 winners from 687 drives in the 1992/1993 season. He is a relative senior at 53 years of age. He is also a trainer and in the season 1997/98 he trained his highest career tally of 208 winners from 397 starters.

His biggest driving achievements are:

7 Tasmanian Pacing Cups
    5 Tasmanian Derbies
    8 Tasmanian Oaks
    11 Hobart Cups
    4 Tasmanian Trotting Cups
    3 Interdominions (Australias premier race); 2 aboard star pacer of the 1990s Gedlee and the other driving Imthemightyquinn in 2011

His career tally of Australian wins stands at 2nd behind only the late great Don Bradman with 3467 winners. He is by far and away Tasmania's all time driving king and continues to churn out the winners season after season.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    What are you yankin his chain for aussiebreno
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Henrik pls ignore that first reply.

Im sure we can get you some real and useful information.

I will email you direct

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Hi HenrikBerg64, your name is kind of freaky as their is a horse that races down here called Henrik Zetterberg.

Feel free to copy and paste the following for Chris Lewis. I'm sure others will add to it.

He is from Hobart Tasmania (this is also where Princess Mary is from) and was the first driver to drive 400 winners in a season; finishing with 453 winners from 687 drives in the 1992/1993 season. He is a relative senior at 53 years of age. He is also a trainer and in the season 1997/98 he trained his highest career tally of 208 winners from 397 starters.

His biggest driving achievements are:

7 Tasmanian Pacing Cups
    5 Tasmanian Derbies
    8 Tasmanian Oaks
    11 Hobart Cups
    4 Tasmanian Trotting Cups
    3 Interdominions (Australias premier race); 2 aboard star pacer of the 1990s Gedlee and the other driving Imthemightyquinn in 2011

His career tally of Australian wins stands at 2nd behind only the late great Don Bradman with 3467 winners. He is by far and away Tasmania's all time driving king and continues to churn out the winners season after season.

...and he once beat Garry Kasparov in a Jnr Chess Tournament and is an accomplished Banjo player. Breno, how could you forget those things?

Some of your best work there btw.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by triplev123 View Post
    ...and he once beat Garry Kasparov in a Jnr Chess Tournament and is an accomplished Banjo player. Breno, how could you forget those things?

Some of your best work there btw.
    LOL I am getting forgetful in my old age but yes you are right he is a man of many talents.

Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the very useful information about Chris Lewis.

Best regards,
    Henrik

You might find it a little difficult reading my article since it's in danish, but here you go: http://www.travservice.dk/index.php?...berg&Itemid=68

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Using a Google Translation of the Henrik's Danish website , here it is in English http://translate.google.com/translat...%26Itemid%3D68

+ Reply to Thread