Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blacks A Fake Retired

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando

Blacks A Fake Retired

Blacks A Fake retired tonight congrats on a great career probably the best we've seen in this part of the world
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

aussiebreno
    I am so disapointed to see him go down in his last start (if this news is official), but that will be soon forgotten in the memories of his 4 ID wins and 2 placings and countless Grand Circuit wins. An absolute champion and the best I've seen and likely to see.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    They put it over on sky after the last race
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

aussiebreno
    Nat will have fast working on Wednesday !!!!!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    One of the greatest horses we have seen in the southern hemisphere and his deeds will never be matched. As he is getting to the twilight of his racing career i think it is the best idea for the horse there's nothing more to achieve so go graciously and enjoy the paddock Blackie you have well and truly earned it.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    Yes I agree. It would be sad to see him racing against inferior opposition if he started to get past his prime. He's done it all and has nothing more to prove.

Thanks Blackie for the great ride you have given us over many many years. A long and happy retirement. We will never forget you.

nat
    Yes indeed one of the greatest the best I've seen its time for a well deserved paddock

Senior Member 4YO Don Corleone has a spectacular aura about Don Corleone's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ray Fidow
    Occupation
    Sec Cons
    Like thousands out here I have marvelled at Blackie's career. He will rank right up there with the very best. I am just glad I got to see him in the flesh at the Auckland ID's. Happy retirement fella, you're a Champion!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Great to see BAF make the news headline's on the USTA website.

Flashing Red
    Thanks for the wonderful memories Blackie.
    I'm a little disappointed that his retirement was better publicised? I stand to be corrected, but wasn't it just announced on racenight? Advance warning could have allowed Albion Park to promote it etc, have Blackie memorabilia etc. I went to Lonhro's last race, got Lonhro caps, badges, books etc. I know he got beat but it was a good day anyway!

+ Reply to Thread