+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The ASBP Report: How can they be serious? Bad news for harness owners

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    I have had it with The Big Mile putting shit on the Australian standardbred, If you do not like the proposed fees you can do a BRUCE?

Watch the police interview near the end.

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    I have had it with The Big Mile putting shit on the Australian standardbred, If you do not like the proposed fees you can do a BRUCE?

Watch the police interview near the end.
    LOL Justdoit. That is funny.

Senior Member Colt smithy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    that guy is on ice.. hes not drunk

as far as i am concerned the paper will not be implemented because there will be a riot if it is - they've wasted their time - end of story

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    @smithy. The import fee will provide around 3/4 of the funds needed. Each horse only pays once.
    The stats show that NZ horses win more prizemoney than Aus horses on average so even after paying the $5000 they will still be infront.
    Allmost 20% of Aus prizemoney is won by NZ horses. This is fine if that money goes to Aus owners and is reinvested in Aus Harness racing, but I'm sure a large part of it goes to Nz and doesn't help our industry much at all.
    Most of the people at your riot will be nz breeders and import agents. I'm sure those police from the above video will keep you all safe.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    75 NZ horses imported to AUS in July that's got to help the breeding industry in AUS (NOT)
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    75 NZ horses imported to AUS in July that's got to help the breeding industry in AUS (NOT)
    That number will skyrocket now when they all panic and try to beat the fee increase.
    I suppose one good thing with the kiwis making all that money, it might stop them migrating to Aus !!!
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Unknown
    there will be no fee increase! breeders do not run harness racing.. you are not bigger then the game

HRNSW have just changed the rules to let MORE nz bred horses in the nsw breeding scheme, clearly they have different priorities to this breeding paper

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    @smithy. The import fee will provide around 3/4 of the funds needed. Each horse only pays once.
    The stats show that NZ horses win more prizemoney than Aus horses on average so even after paying the $5000 they will still be infront.
    Allmost 20% of Aus prizemoney is won by NZ horses. This is fine if that money goes to Aus owners and is reinvested in Aus Harness racing, but I'm sure a large part of it goes to Nz and doesn't help our industry much at all.
    Most of the people at your riot will be nz breeders and import agents. I'm sure those police from the above video will keep you all safe.
    Hi Gutwagon

As a breeder i don't believe that people who purchase horses from n.z should be made to prop up the breeding industry, these people are taking the risks in buying horses in the hope of racing them and winning there purchase price back and some more. There horses make up fields which in turn is more turnover. Let's look at stud's and stallion owners how come more pressure is not put on them to put more into the industry. By the way how much do studs pay per live foal.

Real Name
    Unknown
    no no no mango, don't say BREEDERS should have to pay, not the poor breeders!!!

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Over 100 in June

+ Reply to Thread