Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cameron Fitzpatrick New Hat Appeal

triplev123

The Cameron Fitzpatrick New Hat Appeal

Before he jets off to the US, we've launched an appeal to buy Cameron a new hat.
    A few months ago and in an act of sheer desperation he hacked a piece of cloth from an old lounge chair tossed out on the side of the road near Cawdor. He then took a thick black marker pen & wrote Billabong across the front.
    The results of his endeavours, as shown in the picture above, are tragically obvious.
    Clearly, as an Australian Harness Racing Industry representative we simply cannot have him showing up in the US with a hat like that. Folks, Harness Racing people such as yourselves are traditonally very generous so see if you can find it in your hearts to pitch in a few bucks and we'll buy him something better.

All donations greatly accepted. Contact Sam Nati at Harness Racing NSW (02) 9722 6600.

PS. The Big Mile, I expect you to be right at the forefront, furiously waving your wallet.

Flashing Red
    I like the hat!

triplev123
    ...bringing the total of votes to 1 in favour and 3,254,276 against.
    Rumours abound that Cameron may face a National Trust Inquiry when he gets back from the US as it is believed the lounge from which the fabric to make his hat was removed was once owned by Australian Wool Industry pioneer, John Macarthur (1766-1834).

Flashing Red
    Hahaha must be a young person thing Triple :P

triplev123
    Ouch...I felt that in my dicky OLD knee.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    AND this "old man's" arthritis is giving me hell this Winter

triplev123
    I hear you. Busted up my right hand years ago playing baseball & it never set properly & so I think that's why it's really giving me grief this time around. It sounds a bit ridiculous but it has been a while since the Winters around here have been so damned cold and for so many days in a row. Some of the cloudless nights are bitter. It's actually wamer if you stand in one of the cool rooms at the Pub than it is if you're outside of them. The Winter sucks. If I could hibernate from around the end of May until the start of September I'd be happy with that.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year David Summers will become famous soon enough David Summers's Avatar
    Real Name
    David Summers
    vvv , agree with your comments. Watching the racing of the Darwin Cup meeting on Sky today. Temperature 34°C there. Oh, how my aching hands and shoulders would love that! Roll on the Spring!

+ Reply to Thread