Kev, much to my disappointment I cant but give me harness racing any day over the gallops. Harness racing has always been the bad boy cousin to Gallops which is not called the sport of Kings for nothing. The difference between the 2 will never change. We are the Sunshine to the Toorak.
Corruption/racefixing has been twice as bad in gallops and a lot more money involved. The recent court cases where 2 big time trainers and associates were found not guilty over cobalt issues must have given a few blood noses surely.

We are relying on administrators to fix up the harness racing system and I say system because it is more about other issues (see previous posts) than a couple of 2 bit cane toads fixing the odd race- I would guess the money involved in this would be less than $20,000. The underlying issues in harness racing have been discussed ad nauseum.

Everyone involved in harness racing has to stand up and be counted- I notice quite a few people grumble and moan and then throw the towel in and are lost to the industry, they have to stand up and have their say. I still have faith in the industry and will continue to breed/buy a horse where possible for the next 2 years. If the administrators cannot sort out the issues by then, I will start following pigeon racing-Might even buy myself a nice Blue Boy Perter Jonker cock apparently they are the Pigeon worlds equivalent to Bettors delight.