Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocknroll Hanover

Senior Member 4YO dizzy will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dot schmidt
    Thanks VVV for the video link and photos. He is an impressive horse in stature and record. Not many Artsplace mares here but there must be plenty of Artsplace granddaughters available now through the likes of Grinfromeartoear, Modern Art, Art Major etc to fill his book and give him every chance to establish a great record here as well.

Congratulations to Empire and wishing them every success for getting him here.

Banned 4YO justdoit will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    (BANNED) (BANNED)
    Occupation
    (BANNED)
    What was the cost of the frozen semen??

Is the horse now to be classed as a Winbak stallion?

The AU dollar will continue its climb against the US and next year SBSWhere will be here. (obviously)
    Last edited by justdoit; 08-04-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    What was the cost of the frozen semen??

Is the horse now to be classed as a Winbak stallion?

The AU dollar will continue its climb against the US and next year SBSWhere will be here. (obviously)
    $24,750

Senior Member 2YO Love Of Courage will become famous soon enough Love Of Courage's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue Smith
    Hello Hello,

What will happen to the frozen semen from Rock N Roll Hanover that Nevele R Stud had. Can this be sold and if so wonder what the price would be. Also curious to see what price Western Ideal semen would be.

triplev123
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hando View Post
    Thank's triple his hindquarter is massive and his head suit's his body he look's a pretty heavy horse on that video but all in proportion
    I knew that he was a pretty big horse Greg...but that bit of footage still surprised me.
    He has got some old school about him, like the ones we used to see & especially with a bit of Tar Heel in them up close, kind of big all over, tending to the heavy side bone-structure wise and maybe a bit short-ish in the pasterns?
    I'm not sure if our Southern Hemisphere mares are refined enough as a group to conistently back down his overall bulk and bone but as always it depend solely on the types of mares he gets. Perhaps the more refined they are the better? Interestingly, the opposite seems to be the case for his son, RnR Heaven. The bigger they are the better. If you didn't know they were sire and son, visually you'd be hard pressed to pick the realtionship.

Member Filly BenScadden will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ben Scadden
    I saw him race ... and then at Perretti. He's a big, powerful type ... certainly on the heavier side. He's a brute, in fact.

I have an Artsplace mare who'll go to him ... but not until next season (depending on how her racing career pans out). Looking forward to that day, though ...

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Of Courage View Post
    Hello Hello,

What will happen to the frozen semen from Rock N Roll Hanover that Nevele R Stud had. Can this be sold and if so wonder what the price would be. Also curious to see what price Western Ideal semen would be.
    Western Ideal is $13,750

triplev123
    Now THAT'S value (comparitively speaking).

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Safely Kept was a heavier hose as well i think and has done a great job RNRH should as well
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Flashing Red
    Might just be me, but most stallions I know were A LOT finer when racing. Same as the broodmares. Once they both let down, their legs and necks seem to get a lot thicker. They never look how they raced, that is for sure.

+ Reply to Thread