Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Handicapping system for NSW (3mth trial)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Less prize money is one result of this .........July 2015 , 8 races $159140. July 2016 , 8 races $165760. July 2017 , 9 races $148020.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Trish, I do remember a while back NSW saying their investments were not returning what they had hoped for so I guess this is what happens
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    The prizemoney at both Gloucester Park & Melton was about $50k more than Menangle on the weekend for what that's worth.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    To be fair Pat, Melton was only $40k more thanks to 2 extra races and 3 Gp3 races compared to Menangle's 1 Gp3
    (GP had an extra race too)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Fan of Jate will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Pat O'Boyle
    Spot on Kev, but never be fair to a cockroach. I was only supplying some basic info to work with. I am sure Menangle prizemoney has dropped off as compared to say 6 months ago as per Trish's calculations. I am talking the average race meeting not meetings stacked with Group races etc. I recall reading an article not that long ago that said they were flying in NSW in regards to their investment.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    NSW have released Race Programming and Handicapping Guidelines which will provide increased transparency for stakeholders

If you click on the 'here' near the bottom of the article you will get all the details

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=37553
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread