+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats

Junior Member Weanling Pinot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Process Controller,NZAS

Thumbs up Congrats

Congrats on the new forum guys,look forward to dropping in every now and then for a bit of a yarn.

Junior Member Weanling Bruce Hadley will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Agreed..well done. Lets hope this forum can be a constructive rather than destructive vehicle for the betterment of harness racing

Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Process Controller,NZAS
    Quite agree Bruce. I hope there are systems in place here to stop people hijacking it for there own means ?

Administrator 3YO admin will become famous soon enough admin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Thanks guys, we're playing it by ear at this point while it's small, but will implement systems as they are needed. After allowing comments on Harnesslink stories for the past couple of years we fully appreciate how quickly things can turn to you know what, so we will be keeping a close watch.

We also have developers and programmers on hand so can implement anything as needed, but please let us know if you aren't happy with anything and we get it fixed. Just Direct Message me. (Or Duane - who is supposed to be on here soon.)

Jules (Harnesslink marketing dude)

Junior Member Foal kimtapper will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Congrats to Harnesslink and hopefully this becomes the number 1 forum site in NZ with the demise of another site by the new owner.

Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    Process Controller,NZAS

Red face New Site

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks guys, we're playing it by ear at this point while it's small, but will implement systems as they are needed. After allowing comments on Harnesslink stories for the past couple of years we fully appreciate how quickly things can turn to you know what, so we will be keeping a close watch.

We also have developers and programmers on hand so can implement anything as needed, but please let us know if you aren't happy with anything and we get it fixed. Just Direct Message me. (Or Duane - who is supposed to be on here soon.)

Jules (Harnesslink marketing dude)
    Hey Jules,instead of a range of books as prizes,most of which i have already read. What about a free service in these tough times for us breeders ??

Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinot View Post
    Hey Jules,instead of a range of books as prizes,most of which i have already read. What about a free service in these tough times for us breeders ??
    We did discuss that as an option, but it can get complicated for us if there are any breeding problems which can develop. We'd be happy to exchange the books for a cash prize if you won, we just wanted to keep it racing specific to prevent spam. But we'll do our best to keep the winner happy.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

Member Filly eljay will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Lloyd Jury
    Occupation
    Retired
    This forum will be a more preferable place to comment on your Harnesslink articles which "disappear out of sight" after a few days.

Junior Member Foal intothefuture will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Really happy to see a new forum, I hope we can get some good discussions going. Especially looking forward to the international content.

Real Name
    Jules Boven
    Occupation
    Marketing Manager
    Horses
    Charge Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by eljay View Post
    This forum will be a more preferable place to comment on your Harnesslink articles which "disappear out of sight" after a few days.
    Yeah our homepage turnaround is on a daily basis as we post 20 or so new articles every day. If there's any way we can link the two (by auto posting content from Harnesslink to this forum etc) please let me know what you guys think. Or maybe it's just better if people post the stories here that they're interested in manually?
    Please read the rules before posting.

Harnesslink Marketing Manager

+ Reply to Thread