Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New HRA website

Hybrid View

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley

New HRA website

New harness.org.au site being trialled

https://beta.harness.org.au/

Senior Member Colt Beltane will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Jones
    The Beta site looks much improved in presentation and quite easy to navigate.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have found what I believe to be a massive fault with the new site.
    Which WA especially needs to fix
    When you click on WA - under the States tab at the top of the page or the RWWA icon at the bottom of the page you DON'T go to a trots page

Clicks on Victoria, SA or NSW at the top or bottom of page always takes you to a harness page
    WA never does while QLD and TAS only do from the top menu not the icons

https://beta.harness.org.au/
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year KTQ will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    The mobile site doesn't have trainer or driver for results. Is breeder really that important? Plus it wastes valuable space putting 'by and 'out of'

Junior Member Foal TrotterFan will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Charlie Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by KTQ View Post
    The mobile site doesn't have trainer or driver for results. Is breeder really that important? Plus it wastes valuable space putting 'by and 'out of'
    It actually does, you just need to put your phone sideways in landscape view and the extra details come into view. Means you get a lot more details without having to pinch and zoom around.

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    You're right. It even has a small icon to show users to do that. Guess I was quick to judge.
    What I never understood, and is a function that has carried over, is the 'Horse Search' function whereby you click on a horse that is racing and it takes you to the Horse Search page where you can see the horse's racing record, instead of the HRA Online page. This means if you want to check a horse's breeding from that page, it's an extra click or two to get to HRA to see progeny.

Real Name
    Katie Howlett
    Horses
    Jack Mac, Sugar Street
    Stewards report links back to the old site

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Not an app person myself but thanks Charlie, on behalf of Katie and others
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    This may have been stated somewhere and I just missed it but does anybody know where the odds are coming from?
    I am guessing they are just an estimate by an assessor - I am somewhat surprised there is not an * explaining what they are
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Was just trying to watch a replay from results, you need to turn screen sideways to read full results. If you push replay you get a stamp sized screen that cannot be enlarged. You have go back and put screen upright and then push replay then you can get full screen and turn it sideways. This needs to be fixed. The text is easier to read than the old site but there are many gremlins that should have been fixed before launch. This is on the mobile site.
    Don't die wondering !

+ Reply to Thread