Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: New HRA website

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Wouldn’t it be better to go forward instead of back Kev and get the trial fields available through HRV and the links working? They do publish the results and their are replays available through YouTube but don’t ask me how you find that on thetrots.com, I found them through google.

WA and NSW have trial form listed in the HRA horse performance, something David Martin told me he’d take up with the racing manger but I don’t think it’s happen yet.

And from the post above I’m with you Rick darn annoying that the stewards comments on the results page don’t display in their entirety when clicked on

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They need to do something Dot - either make the links work or stop listing the trials
    Under today's date thetrots.com have 5 venues listed but of course only the links for today's single meeting work
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Many stewards supplementary reports are still not appearing in the Stewards wrap . Makes it very hard to find the results.
    Don't die wondering !

Member Filly thepacingman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Walsh
    Plus the suspended drivers list has not been updated since 31 July.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Is there a list of disqualified people on the site anywhere? It used to appear in the "Harness Racer" but I don't buy that anymore.
    Don't die wondering !

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No Rick, I have banged on about that in a separate thread but NSW is still the only state to have a Disqualified Persons list online.
    I don't see how anybody could ever be found guilty of associating with a disqualified person as "I didn't know" would have to be a strong defence
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Is this what you are looking for? It is in alphabetical order rather then chronological order from date disqualified/warned off which makes it difficult to determine its currency. Doesn’t look like just NSW to me

https://www.harness.org.au/racing/disqualified-persons/

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks Dot, that is it! I wonder how long it has been there?
    I am guilty of having harness.org Horse Search page as my starting point (as that is what I use the most) and if you select the Racing tab from that page you don't get the Disqualified list as an option
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Makes for interesting reading. Saves stating a "Where are they now?" thread.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Thanks Dot, that is it! I wonder how long it has been there?
    I am guilty of having harness.org Horse Search page as my starting point (as that is what I use the most) and if you select the Racing tab from that page you don't get the Disqualified list as an option
    My guess is ita been there at least 12 months. Maybe even 2 or 3 yrs. I can remember looking at it quite a while ago

+ Reply to Thread