Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: New HRA website

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    Thanks Dot , can you tell us how to get to that list from the home page as it seems very well hidden ?
    Don't die wondering !

aussiebreno
    Under the 'Racing' dropdown that has links ti 'Fields' 'Form guides' etc is a link 'Disqualified Persons'. Its middle row under 'Stewards Reports'

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I definitely miss how the old Vic home would list where the next 5 days of racing are at a glance
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    They need to do something Dot - either make the links work or stop listing the trials
    Under today's date thetrots.com have 5 venues listed but of course only the links for today's single meeting work
    6 weeks later nothing has changed - you would think they're racing at 4 different tracks today but only Cranbourne will give you any fields.
    At the very least they should have for the others: "Trials begin at xx.*m" (or stop listing them if they are going to provide NOTHING)

HRV do not have to love us but they should be reading our forum because like us they do not know everything
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hey Cody - how about you fix this
    It is bloody ridiculous - there is only ONE meeting for which you are supplying Fields, Form etc today
    You are wasting the time of anyone that is clicking on any of the others
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    GSomebody needs to be attending to our main sites on a daily basis
    http://www.harness.org.au on a Tuesday night at 11pm has 1 of its 3 featured stories (those with the pic promoting them) on predictions for last Friday's GP meet and
    1 on Alford's plan to win the Chariots last Saturday (which by the way was nothing like what took place )
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    GSomebody needs to be attending to our main sites on a daily basis
    http://www.harness.org.au on a Tuesday night at 11pm has 1 of its 3 featured stories (those with the pic promoting them) on predictions for last Friday's GP meet and
    1 on Alford's plan to win the Chariots last Saturday (which by the way was nothing like what took place )
    Still there at 11am Wednesday ! They are so slow to update the stories, it's a joke !
    Don't die wondering !

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I like the tweak to the HRV web home page

https://www.thetrots.com.au/

It is a better way to present the news and improves the chance of people seeing all the news stories
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    RISE are working on an upgrade to the harness.org.au website (hopefully to be up and running in 2023)

It will have new capabilities around wagering, advertisement and more importantly a better customer experience. During the build phase, they want to talk with users to ensure they hit the mark with the new website.

If you are a user of the site (HRA's homepage) and have any suggestions or feel strongly enough to want to be involved, let me know as I think I can link you up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    RISE are working on an upgrade to the harness.org.au website (hopefully to be up and running in 2023)

It will have new capabilities around wagering, advertisement and more importantly a better customer experience. During the build phase, they want to talk with users to ensure they hit the mark with the new website.

If you are a user of the site (HRA's homepage) and have any suggestions or feel strongly enough to want to be involved, let me know as I think I can link you up
    I was party to an early preview of plans yesterday (it is still very much in the development stage)
    What is glaringly obvious is why are we so fragmented - why do we have all the state websites competing with harness.org.au
    At present IMO HRV thetrots.com have a massive advantage/attraction that the others do not have - the TrotsVision box

If you are wanting to showcase what the sport offers, you want some races front and centre
    Sure, the TrotsVision screen is only going to be showing racing a fraction of the time
    But maybe we can improve it and have replays of recent big races on a loop until race time

It is such a vision box - showing races from all states, that is the dream/needed on the harness.org.au site
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread